“"Way too Gud" (y)”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alappuzha
Aagaman Inn Homestay
Ranked #107 of 223 Alappuzha B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 October 2013

During my vacation I along wid my family went to Aagaman Inn n WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES..! I felt d whole experience quite rejuvenating, dis resort is d best in matters like hospitality and service, food n all..! n d best part they offer traditional Kerala (Mouth Watering dishes), Chinese and as well as Continental cuisine of our choice...!!! Looking frwd to another visit. :)
Kudos to u people..! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stayed in both guest house for four nights and had one night on the house boat. Pradeep and his brother were fantastic and were very flexible with our plans. They organised airport transfers for us, and were helpful when our flight was delayed for more than 5 hours.

They arranged many varied activities for us in and around the town. We met family and friends, and felt very welcome in their home.

The rooms were clean and the food was delicious.

The only downside was that the property was a bit of a trek from the town center. We were able to get rickshaws or Pradeep's driver to accompany us to and from the town.

When we left, we were given a bill with arbitrary figures and non-specific 'food' billed. We weren't told how much the food would be at each meal, and we weren't able to get a more itemised bill. In saying that, the experience was well worth the financial ambiguity.

We would definitely return to Pradeep's guesthouse. We felt very welcome and at home.
Next time we will request an itemised bill early in the peace. The Masala Chai made by Pradeep's chef was the best that we had in India.

Thanks Pradeep, we had an amazing time.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I stay at Aagaman Inn Houseboat in May 2013 first week, My experience is Totally Terrible.
1. Poor Cleanliness.
2. No Cooling in the Rooms, only one Split AC which is connected to the Three rooms.
3. Meals Quality and the variety is very poor.
4. not a single TV on Houseboat.
5. There r many but I cant write here.......

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nishantgargonline
AAGAMANINN, Owner at Aagaman Inn Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

Respected sir ,,,,
warm Greetings from aagaman house boats,,

sir i want tell some thing about above review . the Gust was in aagaman houseboat. he dont know what is house boat he think this house boat will move full night and day (cruise) he checki in houseboat 2.pm and he want the boat till next day 2 pm . normaly house boat check in time is 11.00 am and check our next day 9 am ..as per govt of kerala Guide line the boat will close there cruise 6 .. pm and one thing more this house boat a/c will swich on night at 8 pm only but also we given a/c to above said Guest from 6 pm .. this is the truth he dont know any thing about house boat he thinking this house boat is like five stat hotel..its not like that its 100% traditinal only ..
pradeep

Reviewed 13 September 2012

I chose Homestay keeping in my mind my Parents who are above 70. I wished to give them a comfort of Home & which was fulfilled. Cleanliness is good and the attendants though did not understand the language were polite and tried to fulfill our requirements. We almost ate all the meals in Aagaman. Food with home made taste and traditional touch. We got to test some local fish prepared in traditional style. Mr Pradeep was present personally for every Meal.

Overall the Aagaman experience was very good. I will recommend and will visit again if get an opportunity

Rohini Madiwale

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MRohini
Reviewed 6 September 2012

We stayed at Aagaman Inn and Aagaman Houseboats for 3 nights , and very comfortable stay and caring people. I highly reccomend stay at Aaman Inn and Aagman Houseboats at Alleppey. Ours was a family trip, we enjoyed freshly prepared food at Houseboat.

Room Tip: A must go destination
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I have experienced homestays before this. In Konkan at Gokul Harihareshwar it was worst and in Coorg it was pretty expensive. At Aagaman I found it is splendid. The only reason is the budget and service. It is very reasonably charged and they had given us the entire ground floor so our whole group could stay together. It was a nice experience in itself living with you extended family in the same house in distant place. The rooms were clean, ACs were fine, we had remotes to set them, geysers in all the rooms so no worry of hotwater.
The only issue was that we arrived late in Alleppey and as per my communication with Mr. Pradeep we had confirmed with him that we will take dinner at Aagaman, but when we reached Pradeep told us that there was some communication gap and he could not prepare the dinner as he felt we would have it outside. I don’t know what made him think that, because we really had tough time getting dinner at 10.0 pm in Alleppey. The next day morning however he had prepared breakfast when I had called him myself and told we will not have breakfast. He seems to be so busy in making most of the season that he forgets to convey the message to his sub-ordinates. Some member of our group had breakfast and found it good. Though the children could not digest the milk.
I couldn't click the photos and frankly they are not needed. It is like a big house of a well to do family, so you won't have any trouble there.

Room Tip: It is excellent place if you are travelling in a group and all you members occupy all their rooms. Y...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2011

I had a wonderful stay at Aagaman Inn in Alleppey. In fact my whole Kerala trip was organised by Mr Pradeep. They had provided me with a good vehicle and driver was also a good. No rash driving. Safety was foremost. The rooms were good and with Good view all along. One must plan a trip through Aagaman. Just tell ur budget to Mr Pradeep and he will do the rest.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family