We visited Pristine Island resort during our honeymoon. This was the first place we visited after our marriage. What an experience!!! I still remember each and every moment in this resort.
1) Resort has floating cottages located in the middle of a lake. The experience was awesome!!!
2) As soon as you reach the place, they take you to the resort using a boat and it is a thrilling experience to see the island resort while travelling towards it.
3) The rooms are spacious and each room has a some open space at the back side and you get a beautiful view of the entire lake with boats, fishermen & birds.
4) They have a very good floating restaurant serving excellent food.
5) They provide boating facilities (Rowing boat, Peddle boat & House boat). We took Rowing boat at 5pm and the sunset view was too good. The next morning we took peddle boat and the good thing is that the guards keeps watching the boat from the resort to prevent unwanted incidents.
Overall experience was excellent with affordable price. But we tried massage at ayurvedic spa located at the shore. Even though message and steam bath was good, the price was little higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prisitine island is located on alappuzha which is 20 Km before the alleppy and 40 min drive from the cochin airport. Near by beaches are 30 Min drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emarald Pristine Island Floating Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emarald Pristine Island Floating Resort Kerala, India