Well How can I Start...!!!
A Bit of Shaky Start during Check in:
Me & My Wife Stayed here for 3 Nights in Feb 2014. This was our honeymoon trip soon after our wedding & we had booked the Vembanad Suite. It was a bit of a shaky start. When we arrived at the hotel, A member of Staff at the reception came running to us, to let us know, there were maintenance works taking place at the resort, and requested if we can be transferred to Lemontree or Deshadan Resort a few kilometres Away. We insisted we only wanted to stay at the Park and finally we were checked in to our room.
Soon After we checked in: we found the there was no water in the room. But can't blame the Park management as this was due to some local unions in the area, not letting resorts, function smoothly.
But All this ordeal was just for a few hours....!!! What followed this was a memorable experience as narrated below...!!!!!!!
* The Suite was impeccably clean and offered absolutely amazing views of the lake.
* The Food was just top class. Delicious, Healthy. Special Mention about the Kerala Delicacies they prepared for us. Vegetable Mappas & Kadala Curry. Aloo Paratha during breakfast was the best I have ever tasted.
* The Members of Staff : Very Courteous, Very Friendly & Helpful. Absolutely Nice People.
* Special Thanks to Sanjay, who was at the reception & the one other friend who took care of us during dining everyday. Sorry I forgot his name.
* The location of this resort is another absolute stunner. Waking up to the sunrise & watching the Houseboats pass by is an absolute treat to the eyes.
* Me and My wife couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon, and we are so satisfied, we made the best choice.
Special Thanks to Sarah & the team at The Park Vembanad
You are a bunch of absolutely amazing people, who took care of us to make sure, we were Happy during our Honeymoon. Speechless about your service and the place as me and my wife loved everything at the Park.
To Sign Off: You have given us the best memories which we can cherish for the rest of our lives and I would love to visit the park once again...for another beautiful journey....!!!!! Cheers Guys...!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park on Vembanad Lake in Kumarakom West, Kerala Backwaters is the sophisticated docking station for the Apsara. With a total of ten luxury rooms and a deluxe room lake view room, the resort exudes elegance and style.The Resort offer very private stay offer complete serenity.In food we offer traditional Kerala cuisine along with complete range of Indian and International gourmet to choose from.Aura Spa keeps one relaxed and helps in rejuvenation.The M.V.Apsara Built on two levels, the Apsara consists of eight rooms, a crew cabin, a galley, saloon and dining area, a sundeck and a picturesque forward seating area. The interiors of this luxury cruiser have been designed keeping in mind the luxury and comfort that the well-heeled tourists and leisure travelers require.Apsara Backwaters Cruiser offers contemporary and modern amenities offering inspiring design, innovative dining, sensuous entertainment, instant connectivity and edgy art. The onshore gym and the tented spa offer Ayurvedic and international treatments.The dining area and salon, situated on level 1, with their grand décor create an ambience of luxury. The corner sofas with cushions and tables on level 2 provide ample space for guests to sit back and enjoy the panoramic view of the backwaters. The impeccable services extended to the guests combined with the enhanced display of sophistication makes the voyage memorable.Enjoy this unmatched abode in a perfect eco-setting - a pleasant escape to the lap of nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Park on Vembanad Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park On Vembanad Lake Hotel Alappuzha
- The Park On Vembanad Lake Kerala, India