Me and my Hubby visited Allepey in Feb'14. Stayed in Water Lily room at Bella Art and Meditation House for two days. Overall experience was great. Missing the welcome Pineapple shake made by Biju and Kerala style pancake made by Natasha in breakfast till now. :)
- Room is very clean,beautiful and cozy.
- We love the garden at Bella's entrance.
- Location is great.
- WiFi speed is wonderful.
- Biju is a very nice and helpul person. He arranged houseboat, tuktuk and cab to periyar for us.
- Television should have some english or hindi channels also.
- It would be great if in-house cooking is also there.
I strongly recommend this homestay to all the travellers who want true value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful boutique homestay with a personal touch, a garden, comfortable unique rooms with AC, hot water, WI-FI and free breakfast. Perfect location for backwater tours, very close to lake and boat terminals. Walking distance to center but away from city noise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bella Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Homestay Kerala, India