“Clean and beautiful hotel of good standard” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Royale Gardens Hotel & Resorts

The Royale Gardens Hotel & Resorts
Ranked #53 of 67 Hotels in Alappuzha
Chennai
“Clean and beautiful hotel of good standard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I was staying for a day in connection with a performance at Mata Amruthanandamayi's 60 year celebrations last week. This hotel provided all the basic needs with a touch of class. Though multi cuisine, the vegetarian food was tasty and genuine. Mr Jacob and Thomas, the General manager and night duty manager respectively were very attentive and helping. Very good experience. A Star hotel which is worth its name and the money we pay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank VaidyanathanSuresh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Haripad, Kerala, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

I am Ajith, Professor, T.K.M.M college, Nagiarkulangara. With immense pleasure, let me say, Royale Gardens and Resorts provided me an excellent opportunity to host my beloved relatives from Dubai for 5 days. They enjoyed their stay in all respects. The ambiance, property, the calm atmosphere, excellent food, cleanliness, hospitality and most of all, the at home feeling has completely captured the hearts of my guests.
With great satisfaction and gratitude, I thank the entire management right from top to bottom. Its really an achievement to establish , and run successfully, such a world class hotel in small town like Nangiarukulanagara. I would definitely suggest Royale Gardens and Resorts to those who look forward to class, comfort and a serine atmosphere for a perfect holiday.
Regards, Ajith R

Room Tip: Go for villas if u want a perfect homely feel.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Ajith R
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

My name is Jitin Rajasenan and i visited Royale Gardens on 17th September 2013. My stay at Royale Gardens was a truly rich and royale experience having selected a villa. The facilities are really good and of high quality. The staff was very helpful and jovial. A truly nice experience compared to hotels that i have stayed during my tours to different parts of India.The availability of multicuisine restaurants is a good option to international as well as people from different parts of India.

Room Tip: If u are looking for economic rooms choose suite rooms and if you are a couple or family intending t...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

I’m an expatriate living in the middle east over 25 years , me and all my family members are so very happy in all the excellent services we have availed form RG’S l as of now , first of all I'm so very surprised in seeing such a decent amazing and awesome property like this in Haripad ,I travel a lot in Kerala & all around the world stay in different property , My first visit to RG’S was a year back with my family for lunch the moment we walked in a Beautiful lady has escorted us to the restaurant that is truly different experience in Haripad ,we had traditional Kerala food everyone in my family self-proclaimed it was excellent Kerala meal . We started visiting RG’S quite frequently with other friends and family for Breakfast lunch dinner in different occasions . If it was not For RG’S who could ever expect to have a Rib eye steak dinner with mash potato white mushroom sauce with Cabernet Sauvignon Red wine in Haripad like if you have visited Texas Steakhouse . I have stayed in the villa more than 15 times during the past one year its excellent hideout with family away from busy life it’s calm and quite especially when it’s raining there is no better place to stay than Royale gardens . I’m sure RG’S is going to be a land mark on the world map , I just wanted to appreciate the management and all the excellent staff for taking care of us .
Keep the good work rolling

Regards
Alexander John

Room Tip: RG's Villa
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

We never thought there is such a class beautiful hotel in Allepuzha District. I found this hotel to be very clean and had excellent staff. The hotel has been equipped with beautiful rooms, good facilities and good parking facilities. The staff was always ready to help and the food has been awesome and delicious. Royal Garden is a great place to stay and we will recommend all our friends and relatives that they must enjoy the food and stay in this great place. For the location and price point we would certainly consider returning during our next visit.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Joe J
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stopped for a much needed cuppa, and for using the restroom. And were pleasantly surprised at what lay in store.
Whilst driving along the coastal Highway 47 heading North from Trivandrum, one passes the Ashram of Amritanandamayi (at Ochira) past Karunagapally, and the Thermal Power Plant (at Cheppad) just after Kayamkulam. This Hotel is on the Highway to the right, immediately after the left turn to the Thermal Plant, and easily missed due to the unassuming signboard, and a typical entrance.
Things change,and the eyebrows go up as you drive in, and walk into the reception. For a desolate coastal stretch, this is like an oasis in the middle of nowhere.
We were further surprised by the taste, freshness and elan with which our "fish-and-chips" order was served.
Fish and chips in the middle of nowhere, in the heart of a backward coastal area.
We did not stay here, but have marked it for a comprehensive future visit.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Wanderbugged
TheRoyaleGardens, Front Office Manager at The Royale Gardens Hotel & Resorts, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Thank you for your valuable review . your positive review motive us to upgrade our facilities & services for best in this destination. looking forward for your next visit to our property. Thanks for all your kind support.
NYC
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

Stayed two nights in July for work. Terrible experiences:

1. Seemed like I was only one guest there during my stay. The hotel was completely deserted.

2. No hot water for TWO NIGHTS !!! They could not fix the problem... This is not acceptable.

3. Wifi connection was not great. It took more than one hour to be connected.

4. Safety box was not functioning.

5. No breakfast buffe. The preparation food took so long (30mm) even though I was a sole guest.
Ended up eating in 3 minutes.

6. Sauna and Jacuzzi were both out of order..

7. On the first day of all problems, I was assured that all problems were resolved for the second night. When returned, I was shocked by the fact that nothing was resolved.

I complained to the manager but they have not come up with the solution.. No hot shower for two days? and they are claiming they are FIVE stars?? you must be kidding me...

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
8 Thank doranobi
TheRoyaleGardens, Front Office Manager at The Royale Gardens Hotel & Resorts, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
This review is completely wrong,
1,The hotel was fully occupied ,so we upgraded the guest to the Royale Villa.
2,In villas we have separate geezers which is not suitable for filling the entire bath tub.
3,Our hotel is fully connected with Wi-Fi,some times there are issues with the service provider.
4,The guest was not familiar with the safe locker operations.
5,The guest came for breakfast after closing the buffet,so we served as requested,its takes 15 to 20 minutes.
6,Sauna and Jacuzzi will start operating from September 5th 2013.
7,From the day one we have informed our valuable guest all these,there was issues with language for convincing.
WE GOT 99% OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ANY SMALL ISSUES WE USED TO RESOLVE IMMEDIATELY,ACCORDING TO THE GUEST WE ARE THE BEST HOTEL IN ALLEPPEY.

Travellers are raving about these Alappuzha hotels