“Surprising place!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Surprising place!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I've been here in feb 2014. When I arrived I didn't like it, I thought it was a touristic place and the city center was too crowdy and interesting at all. At the end I've found my dimension here and I stayed 10 days more or less. I slept at the sea shore, a beautiful place on the beach. It wasn't a luxury place but the owner and his wife were like a family to me at the end of the trip.
The backwaters are amazing obviously, I would not suggest to sleep in the boat cos after a while it's boring.
There is also an Indian coffee house near the beach and it's really good and cheap.
I hang out at Mandela. An hotel on the beach. Really nice atmosphere and nice owners!
I would like to go back there, walking on the beach and take my time in front of a sunset. I suggest a visit!

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Must visit place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I visited Alleppey in May 2014 as part of our package tour to Kerala. I had booked through goibibo and Lakelands cruise had arranged for a houseboat (Emerald). It was an amazing experience. We fell in love with the boat the moment we laid our foot in it. It had a luxurious swing right in the middle of the deck, well maintained interiors and comfortable bedroom with tv, ac and attached bathroom. There were 3 crew members in all for our service (Xavier, Kuriackose and Vinish). We were served with utmost hospitality during our stay. We checked in at 12.30 and started the cruise almost immediately. We were served a welcome drink and then served lunch at 1.30 p.m. The lunch was prepared by Vinish, the chef, and was authentic Kerala veg cuisine (rice, sambar, curd kadi, 2 vegetable dishes, papadam, mango pickle) since we are vegetarians. While the food was satiating and delicious, the cruise was breath-taking and enchanting throughout. We docked the boat by 5.30 p.m. and then took a walk in the nearby villages. We retired early after a sumptuous dinner and star-gazing experience.

5 stars to the boat and the crew for making our experience so memorable.

3 Thank Kalyanikumar
Bilaspur, India
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“It really is gods own country.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

This was a day trip that I made between a business trip , and every moment spent was worth it............ the concept of lining in water itself was thrilling , knowing that the see is deep ........... people still choose to live ON it, the thought of roaming around the area in al kinds of boat was thrilling. small boats , snake boats, house boats palace boats :) everything about this place was amazing. Totally magical.

Visited October 2013
Tsavo National Park West, Kenya
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
““Excellent Holiday in Kerala, India - thanks to www.paradised.in””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

The trip to Kerala was a thrilling and rejuvenating experience. The planning and execution of the tour was very well coordinated the moment we handed over our request to the team of www.Paradised.in . The requirement of the tourist was well understood and the planning was done by the team of www.paradised.in.

Visiting Kerala 'Venice of the East' was an Unique Experience. Please click the link :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0YxFMeFUbQ&feature=youtu.be

Every bit of our travel arrangements, hotel bookings, tours were taken care of this team lead by Ms. Leena Nambiar of Paradised.in from Kerala, India.

I would not hesitate to recommend Paradised.in to anyone visiting Kerala, India to have a memorable, and fantastice Experience.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Finch Hattons T
Chennai
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Value for money, cruise with your family, and feel like heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Why to go abroad, when you have every thing available at Alleppy, Back water lake with the radius of 65 km. stay for almost 24 hrs with water food fun and frolic with family on this house boat, you will forget the world.

Visited June 2013