All reviews ayurvedic massage desi food ac cottage the cottages back waters payasam watch the sunrise full body massage typical kerala boat ride kerala backwaters doctor thatched canal therapy boats healing
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

They prepare delicious authentic Kerala dishes as per customer's request. The massage and sirodhara here are great. I have stayed here twice and would want to visit again for the warm hospitality.

I prefer the AC cottage at the far end. The view is awesome as it's located right on the edge of backwaters. This resort provides the perfect experience of Kerala backwaters. They also arrange houseboats for their guests and they pick up customer's right from the resort.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018

we (my sister and myself) felt very relaxed. this massage technique is very good especially for working people Feeling very fresh and active. I found it very relaxing technique my mental stress is and of course bodypain after long journey has gone Thank you Dr. Sri Devi and team

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I arrived here on a chilly midnight, not knowing what to expect from this trip.
The next morning , I woke up to a scenic and peaceful morning with prayer chants nearby and house boats quietly passing by the cottage!
You wouldnt imagine how amazed and happy I was. Now that’s just about the stay.

The people in Keraleeyam are amazing and treat you just like their own family member.
Udhay the cook is an example; he freshly prepares all 3 meals for the day for us ! And it’s delicious and I don’t simply compliment as I’m a picky eater, hence take it from me- excellent food . The doctor is professional , the managers are helpful and gives you advise on how you can save more by utilising the trips around better .

Definitely to come back here again AND I hope they don’t change this setting as it won’t be the same then. The whole setting I mentioned above is their asset !

Thank you for the beautiful stay.

P/s: One point for improvement would be that it will be better for the management to advise their customers on the schedule before hand and timing for meals etc as this will easen the burden and allow better time management .

Kudos Team Keraleeyam

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I visited Keraleeyam only seeking a relaxing few days that would include massage, time on the water, good food and engaging company. And I was amply rewarded. Awakened by bird calls each morning, I happily got up to watch the sun rise from the front porch of my charming, rustic cabin. The massages were excellent, with warm savory oil and two masseuses. Four hands at once was a new experience for me and entirely relaxing, healing. We took our meals at the resort and they were marvelous, served sometimes Kerala-style: on banana leaves. Vegetarian fare, so full of flavor and spice, I wouldn't change a thing. But the cook was always ready to make something special or adjust for taste or dietary needs. We took excursions directly from the resort: a day on a houseboat, a canoe ride at sunset. It was delightful beyond words. I didn't stay long enough! Next time...at least a week!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank christineBoston
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

It was a good experience . It works as expected. Ambience was nice. Its clean. People are well informed. I consulted doctor before message . She gave me advice regarding cinuus. After having message. I am looking for positive results.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple