We spent two days in this lovely oasis of peace, located in a quiet residential area but not far away from the town center and the backwater departure quay.
Here, you are in Motty's home (a former colonial style house) and so you have to opportunity to share a moment of real Indian's life with a very welcoming host. Motty will answer to all your question about Indian culture and information concerning what you can see around. Moreover, Indian breakfast is very good and different each morning.
We have also liked very much our bathroom built on the back of our bedroom but outside. It is very original and sympathetic to take a shower and to look at the moon and the coconut tree at the same time. Greg & Aurélie from Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Heritage Homestay accommodation offering peace and tranquility in the quaint little town of Alleppey -the gateway to the Backwaters" This traditional Syrian Christian home with it's gardenn view verandahs bring back old world charm . Comfortable en-suite bedrooms offers warm hospitality and excellent food. Guests have exclusive use of the comfortably furnished sitting room with its beamed ceiling and wooden antique furniture, and guests own private entrance. Emphasis is on the food which is cooked for you by the lady of the house using fresh local ingredients and home grown produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Motty's Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motty`s Homestay Hotel Alappuzha
- Motty's Homestay Kerala, India