While visiting Kerala, we stayed in very nice hotels but none had Motty's personal touch. Motty's guests are very well taken care of from start to finish, starting with a lovely drink, plan and very helpful advice on where to go in town. Motty can organise any trips and pampering you fancy, which makes the stay easy and relaxing. The place is so lovely that you will feel at home straight away. One piece of advice: stay for diner or lunch. His wife is a super cook! Our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Heritage Homestay accommodation offering peace and tranquility in the quaint little town of Alleppey -the gateway to the Backwaters" This traditional Syrian Christian home with it's gardenn view verandahs bring back old world charm . Comfortable en-suite bedrooms offers warm hospitality and excellent food. Guests have exclusive use of the comfortably furnished sitting room with its beamed ceiling and wooden antique furniture, and guests own private entrance. Emphasis is on the food which is cooked for you by the lady of the house using fresh local ingredients and home grown produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Motty's Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motty`s Homestay Hotel Alappuzha
- Motty's Homestay Kerala, India