We had a wonderful weekend at Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort, Punnamada. Located right at the side of Punnamada lake this resort have 10 nice rooms in multiple cottages. All rooms designed with wooden walls and open bath room, giving a nice experience.
Plus points :
1. Location : easily accessible and at the beautiful lake side itself.
2. Ambiance : very calm which enables you a to have a private vacation with your family.
3. Staff : very friendly and helping staff.
4. Food: Nice and rich breakfast with continental and Kerala dishes. Their Aviyal and Thoran was excellent. The dishes for buffet dinner was a bit over salty, especially the non veg dishes.
5. Reading room : An open reading and indoor play area with a small collection of books in different foreign languages (English, German, French etc).
6. Open Bathroom : the open bathroom, well designed to have a private pebble bath in open air is beautiful experience.
1. Pool : Though they got a good pool, it was not maintained.
2. Wi Fi : Though they were providing free Wi-Fi access, the signal was very poor. You cannot connect the network from the rooms.
3. Children's activity area : During my visit, the rooms were filled with family with small kids. A children play and activity area is a good idea to engage the kids as a group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayaloram Lake Resort Managed by Mir Group of companies, Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort,set in the enchanted landscape of Alleppey, offers impeccable services at par with international standards. Ideally suited for business travelers and tourists alike, the resort is set in lush green settings of Punnamada in Alleppey, the Venice of the east. Kayaloram is a true blend of the rustic ambience of Alleppey and the facilities of a modern resort.The resort also offers an Ayurvedic centre which has all the major treatments.Kayaloram has been classified under the title of Heritage Resort, by the Government of India.Sizzling backwaters Cruising along the stunning and unique backwaters of Alleppey gives you the most enchanting holidaying experience. The back water cruise along the narrow canals that interweave the rustic villages of Kuttanad gives you the most awesome experience. Hear the ripples of Vembanad Lake and feel completely relaxed in the rustic charm of the villages. It is fascinating to watch the village girls engaged in the various house hold chores in front of every house & men doing their daily works. Enjoy the savor of fresh coconut water; watch the toddy tappers tapping fresh toddy & village folk active in making coir from coconut husk.Alleppey gives you much more beyond these. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayaloram Heritage Lake Hotel Alappuzha
- Kayaloram Heritage Lake Alappuzha
- Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort Kerala, India