“Nice property to stay..”
Review of Ramada Alleppey

Ramada Alleppey
Ranked #9 of 68 Hotels in Alappuzha
Hyderabad, India
“Nice property to stay..”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I stayed here for 1 Night in Premium Room , View from the room mesmerizing. Rooms are spacious equipped with modern amenities. Food was excellent in lunch and had a wide spread of buffet breakfast. For fitness lovers they have gym with modern equipment's. Staff are social at just the right level and they go to great length to make you feel at home.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank SunilKumarBibekar
TheRamadaAlleppey, Resident Manager at Ramada Alleppey, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Dear Guest, I thank you for sharing a wonderful feedback of your stay at the Ramada Alleppey. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay. Your appreciation of our service and the facilities is very encouraging and has been passed on to the team. Saju Thomas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
  • Arabic first
London
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Before staying, I was confused by the review below that mentions refurbishment as the hotel is relatively new but I do now understand. The hotel positions itself as a fancy hotel but the quality of the building inside lets it down. The paint in the room is messy, the bathroom tiles are falling off and the gym was permanently flooding because of the rain. There was also building work throughout the day and night during our stay. As such, I could imagine some guests being disappointed, especially if they paid a lot to stay. However, we paid a fair rate and had a great time here escaping the monsoon rains. The staff were really super and friendly, the breakfast is great, rooms are big, the pool lovely and the gym was probably as good as can be expected in India. Hot water was hit and miss. It's near enough to town to walk in 10-15mins. I'd definitely stay again if the price was right!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Robo T
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking your valuable time out to write this review. Your remarks on scope for improvement has been shared with the management team for all possible immediate actions. Your appreciation for our staff, their services is highly encouraging and has been shared with them. We look forward to welcoming you back at Ramada Alleppey soon. Saju Thomas
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed there for 2 days with family in room 619. The space in rooms is decent, excellent sanitary fittings, but pitiable workmanship. Seems they were in hurry to make it and forgot so many things. The wall paper is badly done, the same is there for almost everything in the room.
Restaurant service and food is excellent and slightly compensate s the let down effect due to rooms.
But being a RAMADA chain hotel they certainly need to pull up their socks and get down to some serious renovation of rooms.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Raman B
TheRamadaAlleppey, Resident Manager at Ramada Alleppey, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking out your valuable time to write this review. Your appreciation of our service and the facilities is highly encouraging. Your remarks on scope for improvement has been shared with the management team. We look forward to welcoming you back at Ramada Alleppey. Saju Thomas
Faridabad
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We explored God's own country- "Kerala" this June and stayed in Ramada-Alleppey from 20th to 22nd June as part of our Alleppey visit.

Right from the very first sight till the end, everything about this place seemed extremely impressive, making us go speechless...be it the breathtaking lake views from our room, magnificent ambience and decor, ultra-modern facilities, splendid buffet breakfasts, lunches, and dinners at the World in the Pot (WIP) restaurant, mesmerizing sea-food restaurant- "Venice" on the rooftop, amazing service, and most importantly, the COURTEOUS STAFF!!!

Talking of the staff here, I would like to make a special mention of MOHAMED SHA, the "Restaurant Manager", who, with his hospitality and exceptional people skills, ensured that we have the finest dining experience, every time we went to WIP... We appreciated the way he did his level best to make my cranky 4 year old son feel comfortable, by pampering his food tantrums, listening to his school stories, and getting his choicest items specially cooked and brought in the wink of any eye!!! I must say, Mohamed Sha truly has the knack of building relationships with his customers, whom he sees as "life-time transactions", and surely has a long way to go!

Not only this, I would also like to make a mention of the very deserving staff at the Reception- Roshneri and Sandrima, for their service, as they ensured a smooth hassle-free check-in and check-out process.

I strongly feel that out of all things that go into making one's holiday memorable, (like the beautiful surroundings, hotel facilities, etc.), its ultimately the "PEOPLE" who really make a difference and add to one's pleasant and memorable stay. Having said that, I would request the Manager to kindly convey my feedback to Mohamed Sha, Sandrima, and Roshneri, as well as the rest of the crew for their exceptional world-class hospitality!

This vacation has been one of my best till now, the Ramada-Alleppey stay being the most cherished ever!!! I would truly recommend this hotel to all those planning to visit Alleppey, even for one day! In the meanwhile, I am waiting for my next holiday so that I can be back at this "Rejuvenating piece of heaven" once again!!!...........................

Does PERFECTION have an address??? Well...if it does, then it definitely has to be here at Ramada Alleppey for sure!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Somdutta M
Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for the lovely review. We are delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your recent experience at our hotel. I have shared your feedback with the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back at Ramada Alleppey. Saju Thomas
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 30 June 2014

One of the best experiences in my life including my stay across Marriotts and Hyatts around the world for its cost. The staff is super friendly and accommodating. the rooms are very comfortable with an amazing view of the backwaters. The lounge (Venice) is not the best when aesthetics are considered but serves amazing pork chops and beef fry. Good spread for breakfast and and a great pool.

Super Like.

Room Tip: Choose a lake facing room
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Namit T
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking out your valuable time to write this nice review. It is refreshing to receive your appreciation for our services and facilities. We thank you for choosing our hospitality and letting us know that we made your stay a special and cherished one. I have shared your feedback with the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramada Alleppey in the near future. Saju Thomas
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Does PERFECTION have an address??? Well...if it does, then it definitely has to be here at Ramada Alleppey!

We explored God's own country- "Kerala" this June and stayed in this hotel from 20th-22nd June as part of our Alleppey visit. Right from the very first sight till the end, everything about this place seemed extremely impressive, making us go speechless...be it the breathtaking lake views from our room, magnificent ambiance and decor, ultra-modern facilities, extravagant buffet breakfasts/lunches/dinners at the World in the Pot (WIP) restaurant, mesmerizing sea-food restaurant- "Venice" on the rooftop, amazing service, and most importantly, the COURTEOUS STAFF!!!

Talking of the staff here, I would like to make a special mention of MOHAMED SHA, the Restaurant Manager, who, with his hospitality and exceptional people skills, ensured that we have the finest dining experience, every time we went to WIP... I liked the way he was trying his level best to make my 4 yr old son feel comfortable, by pampering his food tantrums, listening to his school stories, and getting his choicest items specially cooked and brought in the wink of any eye!!! I must say, Mohamed Sha truly has the knack of building relationships with his customers, whom he sees as "life-time transactions"!

Not only this, I would also like to make a mention of the very deserving staff at the Reception- Roshneri and Sandrima, for their mind-blowing service, as they ensured a smooth hassle-free check-in and check-out process, and attended to all our special requests very promptly!

I would request the Manager of this hotel to please convey my feedback to Mohamed Sha, Sandrima, and Roshneri, as well as the rest of the crew for their exceptional world-class hospitality!

This vacation has been one of my best till now, the Ramada-Alleppey stay being the most cherished ever!!! I would truly recommend this hotel to all those planning to visit Alleppey, even for a day! In the meanwhile, I am waiting for my next holiday so that I can be back at this "Rejuvenating piece of heaven" once again!!!............................

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Excellent hospitality from Ramada alleppey staff -starting from check-in till check-out. Was kind enough to upgrade our room to deluxe room-allows breathtaking view of lake. great breakfast.Overall a very good accomodation & truly value for money.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
TheRamadaAlleppey, Resident Manager at Ramada Alleppey, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest, I thank you for your kind patronage and for the wonderful review. Your appreciation of our service and the facilities is very encouraging. Looking forward to seeing you back in Ramada Alleppey soon. Saju Thomas
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alappuzha
Kondai Lip Backwater Heritage Resort
The World Backwaters
The World Backwaters
#18 of 68 in Alappuzha
Vivanta by Taj - Kumarakom

Been to Ramada Alleppey? Share your experiences!