This was such a nice hotel - very cosy and welcoming. Food was great and staff charming. My toddler enjoyed it too - it is just on the beach where you can see camels and walking distance from a brilliant playground. We slept very well indeed here - probably because we spent a lot of time in the pool...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Raheem Residency at Alleppey Beach, one hour south of Cochin, is an 1868 colonial property which was passionately restored in a classic, Indian style in 2003 by a small Indo-European private limited company. It is now recognized by the Tourism Dept of India as a genuine Heritage Hotel of India. Originally built by an Englishman, it was the home of the Raheems, an eminent Alleppey family, for one hundred years. Expect an intimate personalized service that respects your privacy in a sophisticated Indian setting with echoes of the Raj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Raheem Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raheem Residency Hotel Alappuzha
- Raheem Residency Alappuzha
- Raheem Residency Kerala, India