We stayed here for one night only. We had booked a deluxe room (it had AC). The room size was huge. The balcony was big. The food was OK (nothing great) but the room was just too good. Even the resort is extremely big and beautiful. You have a gym and swimming pool as well. The Ayurveda center was undergoing repair.
Cannot understand why the reviews are so poor on trip advisor. The hotel is very good. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagoda Resorts is the all new addition to the fascinating silhouette of Alleppey. A perfect blend of ethnic oriental charm accentuated with rooftops similar to Japanese Pagodas and stunning opulence that is laid back yet refreshingly elegant Pagoda was designed around the lay of the land yet tastefully incorporating traditional elements of Kerala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Pagoda Resorts Alleppey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagoda Resorts Alleppey Hotel Alappuzha
- Pagoda Hotel Alappuzha
- Pagoda Resorts Alleppey Kerala, India