Not suggested for anyone. I went in end Dec'13, which is suppose to be best season but the climate of alleppey was very hot and humid. Finally we reached our 2 month old booked Pagoda resort. Smelly rooms( we check alternative rooms but the same), all rooms are very small with no ventilation & balcony, very bad room service, you wait for hr long to get 1 bottle of water. Full of mosquitoes (infact this is the specialized thing of Alleppey). Far from center with no good connectivity. We opt for Veg food which was okay though over priced. Garden in front of resort was good for kids, but not properly maintained. I suggest everyone reading this review to book hotel/resort near sea and no other place. House boats are anyway 1 room jail for 24 hrs with no A/c during day, so don't think about it. Better to take one hr ride in back(black) waters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagoda Resorts is the all new addition to the fascinating silhouette of Alleppey. A perfect blend of ethnic oriental charm accentuated with rooftops similar to Japanese Pagodas and stunning opulence that is laid back yet refreshingly elegant Pagoda was designed around the lay of the land yet tastefully incorporating traditional elements of Kerala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Pagoda Resorts Alleppey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagoda Resorts Alleppey Hotel Alappuzha
- Pagoda Hotel Alappuzha
- Pagoda Resorts Alleppey Kerala, India