This hotel is a total disappointment, i stayed here for 2 nights and i am glad that i did not stay longer. I would not recomment this hotel except if you just need a place to spend the night.
I stayed in the independent cottage. Do not go by the pictures,the land scaping is nice but the rooms are suffocating with no proper ventilation. We had the breakfast and dinner included in our package. This hotel had the worst food i ever had in kerala. The ayurveda massage is overpriced and not worth the money. The towels and bedsheets are old and worn out. The bathroom is suffocating. One good thing about the cottage is that it does have privacy as the landscaping is designed such that it covers the verandah.
The staff lacks manners and courtesy. The good thinng was the house boat, the staff on the house boat was courtesous and gave us good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagoda Resorts is the all new addition to the fascinating silhouette of Alleppey. A perfect blend of ethnic oriental charm accentuated with rooftops similar to Japanese Pagodas and stunning opulence that is laid back yet refreshingly elegant Pagoda was designed around the lay of the land yet tastefully incorporating traditional elements of Kerala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Pagoda Resorts Alleppey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagoda Resorts Alleppey Hotel Alappuzha
- Pagoda Hotel Alappuzha
- Pagoda Resorts Alleppey Kerala, India