We absolutely loved this place, a cozy experience full of hospitality. Rooms are clean and well maintained, the staff is very accommodating. We had a room on 1st floor, giving an ocean view and overlooking the patio, with palms and flowers.Deserted and calm. It is absolutely secure. Home cooked breakfasts are offered, also one can enjoy typical Kerala plates in the menu. The best part is hospitality! The place is managed by a good young team, nice people, very friendly and helpful. They can arrange mostly everything, following your demand. We had private excursions and a professional massage in a trusted ayurvedic center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pozhiyoram Beach Resort,Alleppey,Kerala,India - dotted with coconut palm, facing Arabian Sea and Theeyaseril Pozhi (lake) and 4kms from Alleppey town. Blessed by nature on one side and and all backwaters, boarded by coconut palms, a natural habitat of many rare birds. On the other side, an exclusive sunny beach with crystal clear sand. The resort is build on a concept as a fisher man's village were guests has the opportunity to see local fisher man working in traditional Kerala ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pozhiyoram Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pozhiyoram Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Pozhiyoram Beach Resort Kerala, India