After three hectic days in Kochi we intended to rest for 2 days at Alleppey so booked this out of city resort. Though we were very apprehensive about it as last few reviews were not good. But Thank God all our apprehensions were proved wrong and our stay was great made so by the excellent service by Mr George the manager and his helpers.
The place may not be immaculate and definitely requires a little maintenance but this may be due to lack of staff. The sweet sound of waves, the view of the beach and cool breeze under the shade of palms make it a perfect relaxing place, They have a small beach just outside the resort, the main Thumbolly beach is just 5 minutes walk from the resort.
The food is quite pricey but as our reservation included all meals, we didn't face any problem and the staff as already said is always at your service
Thanks Pozhiyorum for making our holiday memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pozhiyoram Beach Resort,Alleppey,Kerala,India - dotted with coconut palm, facing Arabian Sea and Theeyaseril Pozhi (lake) and 4kms from Alleppey town. Blessed by nature on one side and and all backwaters, boarded by coconut palms, a natural habitat of many rare birds. On the other side, an exclusive sunny beach with crystal clear sand. The resort is build on a concept as a fisher man's village were guests has the opportunity to see local fisher man working in traditional Kerala ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Pozhiyoram Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pozhiyoram Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Pozhiyoram Beach Resort Kerala, India