All reviews paddle boats nearby beach the cottages back waters the chinese fishing nets free boating complimentary boat trip small pond play badminton coconut trees ayurveda center heritage resort small boat god's own country prawns awesome place authentic kerala
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay at this resort and loved the way they have welcome us ..All thanks to Manager Allen who took well care of us ..as I was not well so my travel agent inform the hotel about my condition and I was surprised to see Manager Allen who came to pick us up from the main gate we're the boat have dropped us ..he really took well care of me and he also help me to get night food for me for dinner.Hotel has lot of fun activities to do which I could not enjoy it as I was not well,but I really loved the place food and all staff are very helpful including the Restaurant staff at dinner and breakfast and Chef as well .All are very professional and we'll spoken..

Great guys loved the way you took care of us will visit soon this place.

Ones again thank you so much Allen for your kind gesture

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Great experience, makes you want to come again n again. Great rooms, clean and bang in front of picturesque lake. Staff was extremely well mannered and very polite, agreed for out-of-the-box requests and met them too. Boat ride was good and pedal boats at our disposal were awesome. Food was good. Overall an excellent place to visit repeatedly.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

This place is smiply awesone. Its a must visit for everyone travelling to kerela. The view is awesome with superb staff that acts as a topping. The foos is just great. They have a paddle boat which you can use. You can also do fishing.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karamjeets30
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Good experience at this resort. It is situated very far from the city and there is no means of transport to reach besides your private convence but from the inside property is amazing. Staff is also very polite and food is good. If you want to visit Alappuzha first cover all the places and then come to this resort.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank iROHITSHAH
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Location. Great food. Staff with a great attitude, always ready to help out. Perfect family destination. Thanks to Vaisakh & team.A wonderful Kerala massage destination too from certified and trained people.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family