“Average hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lonavala
Rajkiran Rishikesh Resorts
Ranked #63 of 67 Hotels in Lonavala
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Average hotel”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

The hotel is located very close by to the highway & the market in Lonavala. Food is pathetic, rooms are clean but the bathrooms stink. It's ok for a weekend stay & not recommended for a long stay. There are lots of insects that come into the room at night that gets irritating & the hotel management should do something about it. Air Conditioning system was average. In the end, I had to change hotels due to the insects

Room Tip: Check the room if it has clean bathrooms first & then take the key & do not stay closer to t...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank gauravkshah

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
goa
Reviewed 11 November 2010

i had heard alot of lonavala hill station but found it to be a normall village. The Hotel was average. Electricity went off a couple of times but then they had back up. Hot water was from 6 am to 12 pm but then the hotel staff was most willing to give u hot water. the hotel was quite spacious , had a cloured Tv with cable, a fridge. The hotel was average and no complains. But i expected more from lonavala. I thought it would cold, top of the hill no traffic , light dew in the morning in short a romantic surrounding. but then it turn out to be a small village. got a theatre cenamax and got a small mall. Transport after 12 is very hard to get. it was a good Experience. Anyway i enjoyed my days i was in lonavala.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple

2 Thank gavinseq
Mumbai
Reviewed 20 July 2010

I was travelling on 17th and 18th July 2010, and had booked the hotel on 15th July. However on reaching there, we were informed that the hotel is shut!!!! as per their talks they said the hotel is shut since 12th July 2010, my first question was that then how was booking permitted on 15th July 2010??. However they shifted us to some other hotel i.e. Hotel Rajdhani. However the hotel which we were shifted into was not even close to the rooms we expected in Rajkiran. Our package included stay, breakfast and taxes, but the catch was that the breakfast was only limited, one dish per person. All these things should have been clarified by the hotel/cleartrip during booking.

Anyways I rate by stay as average, overall experience is average.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends

1 Thank arjun2810
Pune
Reviewed 19 July 2010

I had booked a cottage at Rishikesh Resorts, Lonavala through cleartrip and made online payment. Some time later I called the resort to re-confirm my booking. To my utter shock, they told there is no cottage available on that day and they have informed cleartrip and that cleartrip would be contacting me. Until late afternon I did not recieve any call from cleartrip offices. So I called their mumbai office. The person who took the call spoke as if he had no clue about the matter and kept me on hold to talk to a manager. He then confirmed that cleartrip would call be back in an hour. The call never came.

On 17th I went with my family to Rishikesh Resorts with the cleartrip voucher. As feared they confirmed that cottage was not available. I confronted about the payment that I made and the voucher that I am carrying. They simply raised their hands said they can't do anything about it and they have alreay informed cleartrip. They then offerred to give a room at Rajdhani resorts which is also owned by the same group. Having landed their with family, I had no option but to take their offer. When I checked about the rate, they confirmed that Rajdhani rates are lower but they will not pay me the difference and for that I have to approach Cleartrip.

The room offered to us was so called Premium room. For the money that I payed, it nowhere near my expectations. In all, my purpose of going for a break and enjoying the monsoon was ruined and I will never ever book through cleartrip again.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple

14 Thank srpkzm
Bombay
Reviewed 22 June 2010

We reached Lonavla at 1 am and had no bookings anywhere. We were 6 of us. We were fortunate enough to get rooms here. They were reasonably priced. Service was also fine. They had a pool too. We did not get in but looked clean. Rooms were not too big or great but they were clean. It looks liked a 3 star hotel. Its a good crisis option.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
Dhanbad
Reviewed 6 August 2009

Worst Service & Food.
You always have to shout and call for service you demand for

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kunalthacker0326

Travellers are raving about these Lonavala hotels