“Cleartrip not trustworthy for booking hotels”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lonavala
Rajkiran Rishikesh Resorts
Ranked #63 of 67 Hotels in Lonavala
Pune
“Cleartrip not trustworthy for booking hotels”
Reviewed 19 July 2010

I had booked a cottage at Rishikesh Resorts, Lonavala through cleartrip and made online payment. Some time later I called the resort to re-confirm my booking. To my utter shock, they told there is no cottage available on that day and they have informed cleartrip and that cleartrip would be contacting me. Until late afternon I did not recieve any call from cleartrip offices. So I called their mumbai office. The person who took the call spoke as if he had no clue about the matter and kept me on hold to talk to a manager. He then confirmed that cleartrip would call be back in an hour. The call never came.

On 17th I went with my family to Rishikesh Resorts with the cleartrip voucher. As feared they confirmed that cottage was not available. I confronted about the payment that I made and the voucher that I am carrying. They simply raised their hands said they can't do anything about it and they have alreay informed cleartrip. They then offerred to give a room at Rajdhani resorts which is also owned by the same group. Having landed their with family, I had no option but to take their offer. When I checked about the rate, they confirmed that Rajdhani rates are lower but they will not pay me the difference and for that I have to approach Cleartrip.

The room offered to us was so called Premium room. For the money that I payed, it nowhere near my expectations. In all, my purpose of going for a break and enjoying the monsoon was ruined and I will never ever book through cleartrip again.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

14 Thank srpkzm

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bombay
Reviewed 22 June 2010

We reached Lonavla at 1 am and had no bookings anywhere. We were 6 of us. We were fortunate enough to get rooms here. They were reasonably priced. Service was also fine. They had a pool too. We did not get in but looked clean. Rooms were not too big or great but they were clean. It looks liked a 3 star hotel. Its a good crisis option.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
Dhanbad
Reviewed 6 August 2009

Worst Service & Food.
You always have to shout and call for service you demand for

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kunalthacker0326

Travellers are raving about these Lonavala hotels