“Beautiful place and people”
Review of Meeting Point

Meeting Point
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Amed
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Meeting Point really stands out in Amed, the creative design of the place and its friendly staff make it a special. The hummus, pumpkin salad, shakshuka, feta/spinach sandwich are a few of my favourites! They also have good coffee and fast service. My whole family loved it here. Highly recommended :)

1  Thank Steph F

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Tried many food. Everything is perfect!!!
And their crispy bread... omg. Takes your breath away!!
Good music as well. The staff are superlovely.
Definitely one of my favorite place here.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Great sandwiches, salads, soups and desserts! The staff is so nice and the prices quite good as well. We came back two days in a row!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Awesome food. Great decor. Great coffee. Good wifi. Nice staff. I had not had a good sandwich in months and sooo sick of asian food after the last 3 months here, this place rejuvenated my soul in so many ways.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I was just chatting with a friend just a few days ago regarding how awesome it is that we do not see nutritionally zero iceberg lettuce. It has been years!
Fast forward to Meeting Point in Amed and on an island I have been living on for a year and eaten hundreds of salads, this salad comes with iceberg lettuce and white bread. The tuna sandwich came with a side of uncooked e-coli Bali Belly inducing sprouts. This from a restaurant owner who runs Gustos in Amed (an excellent restaurant). Confusing and so disappointing. We will never be back.