I really enjoyed my stay here. My favorite thing: The pillows. They were grand. The rooms were very clean with great ocean views. The bathrooms had large showers with soap and shampoo wall mounts. The room has a light, airy quality and a nice little balcony. The walk down to the pool and reception was very steep from our room, but most of the hotels in Amed were like that. One of the pools was a little cloudy, but the other was beautiful and really pleasant. The views over both pools to the ocean were wonderful and we spent a lot of time eating and relaxing while staring out over the ocean. It's not on a stretch of shore with very good beaches, so don't expect to lay out on the sand. The food was fine but not exciting at all. The dining area is relaxing and open-air and we enjoyed socializing with the other guests.
Amed is mostly a place for diving, so we did very little other than relax and dive. There did not seem to be a lot of activities or walkable attractions/shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Wirata Dive Resort & Spa offers you a comfortable and affordable home in Amed. A hotel with a family feel like you've rarely encountered before. With our own 5 Star Dive center located in our resort, Spa, Beach, Transport service and 2 beachfront swimming pools, we are perfectly equipped to give you the relaxing holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Puri Wirata Dive Resort and Spa Amed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Wirata Dive Resort And Spa Amed Bali
- Puri Wirata Dive Hotel Amed