nice large villa, good views, lovely gardens but the kitchen was a bit grubby, and there were a few cockroaches in the cupboards. Beach location is quiet with only one other restaurant within walking distance, which is a bit disappointing. There is very good snorkeling off the beach if you go further out, but watch out for the strong currents. The restaurant food was good, but the atmosphere could have been improved enormously with some background music and more subtle lighting. The hotel booked and charged extra for a large vehicle for 5 people plus luggage back to the airport, but the car was only suitable for 3 passengers, so it was a most uncomfortable 3 hour journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Wirata Dive Resort & Spa offers you a comfortable and affordable home in Amed. A hotel with a family feel like you've rarely encountered before. With our own 5 Star Dive center located in our resort, Spa, Beach, Transport service and 2 beachfront swimming pools, we are perfectly equipped to give you the relaxing holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Puri Wirata Dive Resort and Spa Amed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Wirata Dive Resort And Spa Amed Bali
- Puri Wirata Dive Hotel Amed