All reviewsadventure divers baliiced cappuccinoplace to stayfruit smoothieshome away from homebeautiful gardenairport pickbig familydive coursedive schoollaundry serviceamazing hospitalitygreat hostsopen waterfresh towelspancakesrecommend staying here
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I loved it at Geria Giri Shanti Bungalows, Lisa, David and the staff are very welcoming and always there for you. I initially planned to stay there for 4 nights for diving and decided to spend 2 extra nights because it was just awesome. The bungalows are also very lovely!

1  Thank FrancoisAllard
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Hmm.. where to begin! From the moment we arrived with a ridiculously big bag and an equally large book, we were made to feel most welcome by the lovely Lisa and her team. I don't think I've ever stayed in such a friendly place. The room was great with clean towels every day.We changed room half way through our stay and it was literally all done for us while we were out diving down to hanging clothes up in the wardrobe...how's that for service ! Breakfast fab and lunch included if you are doing any diving there with adventure divers. The outdoor lounge area and shared tables is a great idea to get people mingling and we met some great people there, even though we were more vintage than most!! Lisa and David,s recommendations for places to eat was spot on too. We would love to go back again to stay, and do some more diving with David ,Yvonne and some great local dive masters. I couldn't recommend it more !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stiffstoff
Reviewed 25 May 2014

There is only one word apt enough to describe my 14 day stay at Geria Giri Shanti - paradise. Lisa, David and the entire staff made my stay there so warm and welcoming that it was so hard to leave when my time in Amed was up. From last minute bookings for dinner to tour arrangements to recommendations on what to do, Lisa's and David's help and suggestions were indispensable.

The room was clean and spacious, surrounded by lush greenery and flowers. The washroom was spotless, and comes with an open roof shower. Looking up at the sky and tall trees while having a shower just adds to the immersion that you're in Bali, and not some hotel room.

Breakfast for guests is all-you-can-eat. I stuffed my face every morning. It was SO GOOD!

I loved how everything was set up so the common area was the place to mingle with other guests and divers. I don't think I've been in any other accommodation that has executed that aspect so flawlessly. It quickly became my favorite spot in Amed.

I also did 15 dives during my stay with the in-house dive shop, Adventure Divers Bali, which made everything extremely convenient. I got to sleep in as late as possible before a morning dive, and I got to chill/freshen up in my bungalow between dives. If you're thinking of diving with them, I highly recommend staying with them as well.

The bungalows are also located in a good spot with excellent warungs within walking distance, and the beach less than a minute away on foot. The good mid-range restaurants are not within walking distance, but Lisa can hook you up with free transport!

I will definitely come back here the next time I'm in Amed. I have no reason not to.

Room Tip: Room #5 is tucked away in a corner, which means minimal human traffic if you just want a lazy afternoon.
1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This is a very lovely place to stay. The bungelows are very comfertable, its very close to the beach and the staff is amazing, they will help you with anything. You arebfor sure going to have a nice time over here. I would really recoment it!

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Everything written & said about Geri is so so true.
From the moment you arrive to moment you leave you are hosted by Lisa & David , & the team are so truly lovely words do no justice, you must go & experience it for yourself!!!!
Ive re booked to visit again, before I even checked out ,for in 4 months time & 21 days I will be spending there.
They have every detail your heart could desire covered!
My trip was incredible,from the accomadation, to dining, to diving, to massage, to getting a driver for days out sightseeing , they have it all covered.
They enable you to enjoy a stress free holiday, as they have it all under control with their fine tuned organisation.
You feel so welcome it's hard to leave, as truly everyone at Geri are beautiful happy smiling spirits.
Thank you all for an amazing stay, & congratulations on getting it so right Lisa & David.
See you all September 1st