All reviewsadventure divers baliiced cappuccinoplace to stayfruit smoothieshome away from homebeautiful gardenairport pickbig familydive coursedive schoollaundry serviceamazing hospitalitygreat hostsopen waterfresh towelspancakesrecommend staying here
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Romantic cozy place to sleep.
Its comfortable and clean, very clean!!
Well maintained, almost new.
High shower for long people!!
Lots of privacy.
Nice friendly people. They will help you withe all your questions.
good breakfast.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Geria Giri Shanti for two nights during my holiday in Bali and I wished I had allocated more time there as it was total paradise. The bungalows are perfected accommodated and are situated in a jungle garden that makes you relax instantaneously on arrival. To go to the beach, you just have to cross the road and here you are; it is that easy. Everybody was extremely helpful and I really felt at home straight away. Wonderful stay; I wish I could go back now.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Great little bungalows with real character and well cared for. Very comfortable stay with a good bathroom, AC, and a fan. Good option if you are diving with Adventure divers as they are on sight and very convenient!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Absolutely amazing bungalows! Spotless and stylish, comfy beds, great bathroom and both A/C and fan available. The breakfast and lunch are scrumptious, and the overall ambience of the place is so calm and relaxing, you feel like you're in a little jungle hideaway, even though you're actually very close to both the ocean and great restaurants.

It was so amazing and calming to be there that I spent a lot of my time sleeping, which is great for someone who works a stressful job when not on vacation. Internet is available, but a bit slow at times, which is honestly a good thing. It means you don't spend too much time online, but stay present and can instead enjoy the beautiful surroundings. The layout of the place is so sweet, with steps and little winding paths all around.

The staff is super friendly and helpful too! It seems like the owners and the staff really care about you and your stay and want to give you the best possible experience.

I also highly recommend the dive resort run by the same people!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here one night, and wish I could have stayed longer!
I did my advanced diving course with Adventure Divers Bali - which is located in the same place (also highly recommended!!)
Nicely styled and spotless room, comfortable bed. The overall ambiance was very relaxing and the location is great: close to the beach and the bungalows themselves are surrounded by very lush gardens. The breakfast and lunch were very tasty.
The owners, Liselotte and David, are wonderful and I felt very welcome!

I will definitely stay here next time I visit Amed!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo