Enjoyed staying at Arya Amed very relaxing and layed back. Not very busy around pool area or restaurant. Hire a scooter from front desk for $5 to get around and visit restaurants, Harmony and Komang Johns really stood out, and other places that you find out and about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arya Amed Bungalows designed in a comfortable Balinese style, which is surrounded by beautiful lush tropical gardens. Arya Amed Beach Resort is located on the beach in the peaceful village of Amed, north eastern tip of Bali, which is highlighted with spectacular sunrises over the neighboring island of Lombok. The area is known for world class snorkeling and diving area where Amed becomes interesting to visit for its amazing luxurious underwater scenery, to see tropical fish and other marine life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Arya Amed Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arya Amed Beach Hotel Amed
- Arya Amed Beach Resort Bali