I love this Hotel! Let me tell you some of my thoughts about this Resort!
- Amazing Ocean View from upper cabins, especially the superior room. I took a Sun Rise the first night, too bad I didnt get the picture that I wanted.
- Great Pool, because this located in the very top of the resort and only a view Room at the top, so We (me and Wife) most of the time are the only people who used the pool for few hours.
- Great Customer service, people are polite and helpful
- AC in the room really helpful in Amed strong Sun
- Because our room located at the top of the hill, we get less mosquito.
- not lots of traffic
- Internet only available at the lobby/Restaurant/Kitchen
- if you have bad knee or leg or just overall lazy, you gotta pick the lower rooms that located not too far from the street.
- Food, taste not too great but eat-able, Food little pricey for that type of taste and service
- Dont expect people with clean and straight uniform that working there.
- If you a clean freak, The Manager might not be the manager of the year in your book, cuz this guy didnt change clothes for 3 days, he might not take a shower either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘Bedulu Resort’ located in Bunutan village, Amed on Bali’s northeast coast is the perfect hideaway for those wanting total relaxation and an authentic Balinese experience. The Amed region is the jewel of Bali, featuring a coral fringed shore marked by secluded bays with sandy beaches and forested mountains that rise dramatically from the sea. Whether you choose to relax by the pool or explore the region & meet the friendly locals, Bedulu is the perfect place for your next vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Bedulu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedulu Resort Amed, Bali