“Good food but the service is slow”
Review of Warung Enak

Warung Enak
Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in Amed
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The food is good, try the hamburger or the barracuda.

Sadly while one employee takes care of a table the rest of the personnel seems transfixed in that and will ignore other customers (even if there are 3 waiters)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,225)

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Beautiful food, delivered to our bungalow for no extra cost. They also are the preferred restaurant when diving with Dream Divers Bali too.... beautiful food, beautiful owners... and cheap as.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Ok - I know I'm in Bali - and Yes, I had the burger! But there was a twist... the meat was mixed with a hint of curry! Nice!

My friends had the Nasi Goreng (which he thought looked and tasted like eating stir fried ramen noodles with veggies.)
Another friend had the chicken soup, which he enjoyed.

I did notice that prices are really CHEAP here than anywhere else!

Would I eat here again... probably yes, if I'm ever in this area again.

Lots of foreigners eat here from what I noticed at lunch.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

the sweet and sour chicken that I ate at Warung Enak was the most incredible meal I had in Bali. Please try this place, it is incredible!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

After 6 weeks in south east asia, Amed has won the award of best restaurant!
This place is truly a gem. We ate here 5 times during our 10 days in Amed. The food is soooo good for its price and you should definately try their smoothies, lassis and milkshakes !
This is not a traditional warung, more a professional restaurant. You can the 6 people preparing the dishes thaks to an open kitchen.
To get an idea, a meal for two with several drinks, 2 dishes and a dessert was around 160 k IDR.
Bon appetit !