“Outstanding dive school”

Adventure Divers Bali
Ranked #1 of 49 Tours in Amed
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A small friendly dive resort offering relaxed, safe and professional diving and instruction.
London
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Outstanding dive school”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Having just finished four days of fun diving I understand why there are so many glowing reviews on TripAdvisor. Adventure Divers is an amazing place. All of the staff are warm and friendly and David and Liselotte are incredibly generous with their time and knowledge. Nothing was too much effort for them.
The prices (with full equipment) are very reasonable and include lots of extras, such as coffee and biscuits, lunch, towel, free water, transport to and from your hotel etc.
I mainly dived with Ketut (DM) and he seemed to have eyes in the back of his head (as well as a thousand-watt smile). Thanks to him I ticked loads of things from my checklist - octopus, mimic octopus, scorpion fish, bumphead parrot fish, leaf fish, seahorses, pygmy seahorses, turtles, moray eels, leopard eels, white tipped reef shark, huge barracudas... the list goes on and on.
The underwater scenery around Amed is first rate and each dive site seemed to throw up something slightly different.
Even though I was just fun diving, I observed David's teaching and it was meticulous, but in a very chilled way. And I loved how Liselotte makes everyone feel like they're part of the family, right down to sharing her amazingly cuddly cat.
Can't recommend Adventure Divers highly enough.

• Arabic first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Perfectly amazing.
I love these guys. Friendly, welcoming, generous, professional...
I finnished my trip to Bali diving in Amed with Adventure divers, and it was the best way to end my time in Indoensia.
Peaceful, beautiful diving with great instructors. No big groups, you will have all the attention and can feel compleatley safe and enjoy your diving. No hurry, time to practice your skills..
And a big plus for having lunch and refreshments included.
Liselotte and Davids hospitality is amazing. I felt so good during my days diving with them.
Thanks to you guys.

I agree with prevoius writers when I say that I truly recommend diving with Adventure Divers Bali. Try it, you won't be dissapointed.
/Julia

Visited May 2013
“Great teacher, great diving”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We completed our SSI Dive course with David and his team at Adventure Divers and were extremely satisfied with the experience. David is an excellent instructor, hugely knowledgable, patient and a gifted teacher. He made sure we felt safe and confident under the water at all times. Diving the famous Liberty Wreck was a real highlight of our trip so far. We plan to dive throughout South East Asia in the next 7 months and were lucky to find Adventure Divers
who have given us the skills and competency to truly get the most out of it.

Visited April 2013
“pure good service”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Me and my cousin, both advanced open water divers, went to adventure divers to do 2 dives at the liberty shipwreck. For a really resonable price we received a good and experienced indonesian diving master, pick up service, a great lunch, refreshments, and most of all a great diving experience. Liselotte and david are polite and helpfull hosts who want and do give you a 5 star service. Equipment seemed good and the diving site itself is wonderfull.
No errors or complaints what so ever.
Ps: Thanks to liselotte, david and cede.
Tom vandevenne and Joost michels

Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“Diving in Amed”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

My partner and I visited Bali last April and we went to Amed, on the est cost. We did our SSI advanced diving course with Adventure Divers and we really enjoyed it. David is a very patient and experienced instructor and he really helped us to improve our skills.
They have also very nice bungalows but it's better to book in advance because they fill up fast and we understood why: the atmosphere is very relaxing and David, Liselotte and all the staff are really friendly and help you to have great time in Amed by suggesting very good (and less touristic) restaurants.
We definitely recommend Adventure Divers Bali and Geria Giri Shanti Bungalows!!!
Enjoy your staying in Amed!!!

Visited April 2013