This was a fabulous end to our Bali trip. A wonderful villa overlooking the sea. The hotel is on a hill, with a great design so every room feels private. small pools are scattered around so you are either alone or with only a couple of neighbours. The room was perfect, and the bed with fresh flowers each day. To sit in the pool and gaze out to sea was so relaxing. A great menu available all day with service to your room terrace or pool side. I recommend the beautiful fish and the delicious mango crumble. Also massage on demand should you desire. I've never been so well cared for in my life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise - with stunning ocean views - in enchanting Amed - East Bali. Stylish, relaxed and welcoming. Beautiful rooms. Set in a lush tropical garden with 4 swimming pools overlooking the ocean, is the perfect place to relax in Amed, East Bali. Our unique boutique resort nestles on a small headland overlooking the Bali Sea with access to the beach below us. Complimentary High speed WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your Blue Moon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Moon Villas Hotel Amed
- Blue Moon Villas Amed, Bali