I visited Blue Moon Villa in August. My experience there was nothing less then amazing. We stayed in the blue angel studio which had a wonderful view of the sea, and a beautiful infinity pool at an arms reach. The pool was shared with 3 other rooms, but was rarely being used, so it was perfect. Around our room there were wonderful look out points and gazebo's with phenomenal views, where my wife and I liked to spend time reading and relaxing.
The restaurant was also amazing...some of the best food I have ever eaten hands down.
The staff was friendly and very helpful when choosing activities, and the drivers were awesome guides when on the road.
I am looking forward to another trip to Bali, and will probably end up back in Amed at the Blue Moon Villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise - with stunning ocean views - in enchanting Amed - East Bali. Stylish, relaxed and welcoming. Beautiful rooms. Set in a lush tropical garden with 4 swimming pools overlooking the ocean, is the perfect place to relax in Amed, East Bali. Our unique boutique resort nestles on a small headland overlooking the Bali Sea with access to the beach below us. Complimentary High speed WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Blue Moon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Moon Villas Hotel Amed
- Blue Moon Villas Amed, Bali