A very quiet spot with stunning views of the sea. A choice of pools and a lovely environment to just hang out in! Stayed in the Blue Star Appartment and loved the outside shower and heaps of space just outside out room to lounge around. Lots of pools full of gold fish that my 3 year old really enjoyed feeding. Rented a motor bike and took off for the days, fun and inexpensive way to spend the day! The villas are divided by the road, the older ones are lovely and if you want a real treat the ones on the sea side of the road are stunning! The food in the restaurant was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise - with stunning ocean views - in enchanting Amed - East Bali. Stylish, relaxed and welcoming. Beautiful rooms. Set in a lush tropical garden with 4 swimming pools overlooking the ocean, is the perfect place to relax in Amed, East Bali. Our unique boutique resort nestles on a small headland overlooking the Bali Sea with access to the beach below us. Complimentary High speed WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Blue Moon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Moon Villas Hotel Amed
- Blue Moon Villas Amed, Bali