We rented the Blue Angel Villa and loved the amazing views. The villa was tastefully decorated with Balinese handmade artwork. The pool was well used with three days of perfect weather but lacked privacy from staff. We also had issues with the penthouse a/c for three days. We had to sternly address staff to get it fixed after having them work on it previously with no success. We couldn't get the WiFi to work in the villa, so had to use it in the restaurant. The food there was delicious and the staff was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise - with stunning ocean views - in enchanting Amed - East Bali. Stylish, relaxed and welcoming. Beautiful rooms. Set in a lush tropical garden with 4 swimming pools overlooking the ocean, is the perfect place to relax in Amed, East Bali. Our unique boutique resort nestles on a small headland overlooking the Bali Sea with access to the beach below us. Complimentary High speed WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Blue Moon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Moon Villas Hotel Amed
- Blue Moon Villas Amed, Bali