Bo's Bungalows and Restaurant
US$162
Priceline
US$61
  • Pool
All reviewscomfortable roomopen bathroombanana pancakesstayed here for nightswayanfacilitiesluggagehillwifioceangardenindonesiascooterbalconydiving
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2013

After a tour around the area, we stopped at Bo's to check it out, and Wayan has been so helpful and the price so attractive that we decided to stay. Bungalows comfortable, towel provided, open bathroom, clean, fan.
The location is good, we do not hear the road that much, and view over the sea really enjoyable when you wake up!

Breakfast no so big but actually enough. Good place to stay !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Manoublue
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Simply enjoyed my stay@Bo's The bungalows are w/ful and you cn hear the sea at night. Very welcoming place on top of the Hill. The relaxspace in the garden is great with the Hammock and the garden itself is well maintained and beautiful. All the things mentioned about Wayan are true! Lovely lady, great Cook and very hospitable. I had the luck as well that my luggage got carried on her head. Impressive. The 3 nights I stayed I have tasted many different food and all was great! If you (facing the sea) turn right you'll end up on a beatiful Beach! Prices of the bingalows are very cheap (especially considering the location etc) and also the food is a good value. Was difficult to leave since it is such a nice place! Not only appropriate for backpackers but for everyone I guess. I can honestly recommend it..! Terimah kasih..!
Wanda
And Bo..good luck with the last months/weeks of your pregnancy! I wish you all the best

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 13 June 2013

All I can say is Terima Kasih banyak to Wayan for a delightful meal of chicken sate. Many years visiting Bali & now a resident, I've tried many a meal of varying success or otherwise....can honestly say without hesitation that the chicken sate & in fact the actual sate sauce is the very best I have ever tried in Indonesia. Wayan makes her sauce from raw ingredients & it shows. If nothing else at least eat at Bo's.....what a culinary delight!
Wonderful location, overlooking the beach, ambience is both romantic & welcoming. Rooms look clean & very comfortable. The breeze off the ocean is a standout.
Excellent place to hang up your hat for a while but try the food......yum1
I'll be back for more.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I stayed 3 nights at Bo’s bungalows. Bo picked me for free at the pier, it’s nice to have someone who welcomes you with a smile and helps you to leave the boat!

You have to climb some big steps to reach the bungalow, but Wayan, the lady who takes care of you there, carried my huge luggage on her head in my room.

The room is clean, with a fan, a wardrobe (with keys), a comfortable mattress, pillows and bolster, and an outside bathroom. I had problems to connect to the Wifi so Wayan brought directly the Wifi spot in my bedroom, perfect!

Wayan is an amazing cook, I had the best chicken sate of my life, and she can also do massages for a really cheap price (good value for money).
The place is very calm, you can hear the sea during the night. You have to walk a little to reach the beach, as the road is up on a hill. Bo can also call a good driver for a good price, if you want to go to Jemeluk or Banyuning for snorkeling (amazing spots! The at the second one, you can see a Japanese wreck really close to the beach), or visit Tirta Gangga, or also for transfers to other towns.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We stayed here in December for 2 weeks. Enjoyed it alot. The location is very nice, view on the ocean, there are some shops and resaurants on the road. The owner is very friendly and welcoming and also the staff was very helpfull. The rooms were without aircon but with a fan, and very clean. The only thing we missed was that there isnt a pool! But its only a few meters away from the ocean so it wasnt a real big deal. The food was also good and also the kids enjoyed it a lot. Thanks again and hopefully see you all again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family