“New and surprisingly good food.”
Review of Warung Ole

Warung Ole
Ranked #9 of 99 Restaurants in Amed
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Beautiful sweet and sour fish. Sign outside says cooked with love.

It is true, lovely food.

Be early, only 4 tables fill quickly.

2  Thank NaliniConcierge

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The warang is a modest and cosy place. Once i enter and ask a question about good for my daughter of 9 years, i am helped by Luh, a wonderful and friendly woman. The good and service is very pure and for take away they rap everything in banana leaves and leave a plastic bag behind. Only natural and very tasty! The place to be in amed. Please say hey to Luh when you visit :-)

3  Thank Kaassiem
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We had lunch and dinner at Ilu's restaurant for 5 consecutive days - after we had our first meal there we knew we don't want to eat anywhere else in Amed. We tried many items from the menu and everything was delicious and fresh. Ilu told us she mixed her own spices and I had no doubt she only chose the best ingredients for her kitchen. The amazing food was complimented by the familiar atmosphere, seaside view and of course the charm of Ilu - the owner, manager and chef. I could bring one thing back home from Bali it would be the entire Warung Ole :-) Thank you Ilu!

Insider tip: try the tomato soup - probably the best one you will ever have.

2  Thank EwaMagdalena
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Wonderful lunch. Could not believe this new restaurant could make sweet and sour fish taste so different them be genuinely concerned I left some salad on my place.

So sorry Ilu, next time the plate will be empty.

Thank you for the love you put into our food.

Steve Wotherspoon

2  Thank Made A
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I am going to repeat a lot what others reviewers had been saying about Warung Ole because it is totally true.
This place is amazing. The food is excellent. Its fresh, organic, with big portions, and its cheap, comparing to the other warung in the area.
I really recomment the garlic butter sauce grilled fish, the fish satay and the Ikan pepes.
And on top of it, the owner/cook is so welcoming and generous. She is always ready to help you if you need anything.
So I go eat there like everyday, and I definitely recommend everyone in Amed to go and try it. You will come back for sure !

2  Thank julkim_13