I've stayed at Apa Kabar a number of times over the last few years both with my family and by myself. It's a really great place to stay in Amed; the rooms are comfortable, the grounds are nice, the pool is great, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The two bedroom villas are good for a small family.The hotel restaurant is also very good and there are other good restaurants within easy walking distance. Snorkeling just off the beach in front of the hotel is very good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to ApaKabar Villas. Built in 1999 on a former rice paddy adjacent to the Bali Sea is owned by local native Wayan Menu and his friends Robby and Jim, Apa Kabar has grown and prospered into a stunning, boutique hotel.In 2015 a complete renovation was finished on the grounds, the cottages, a new restaurant and the addition of four ocean-front cottages. Our attentive family of staff members have become famous for their service and are always available for your needs.Apa Kabar is located on the tranquil, eastern coast of Bali, in the area known as Amed. Famous for outstanding diving, snorkeling, hiking and a relaxed ambiance, the area has amazing natural beauty and the people are warm and friendly. Apakabar Villas is an ideal location for those who wish to experience the "authentic" Bali, far away from the tourist crowds.The accommodations consist of 6 beautifully furnished, air-conditioned, one-bedroom cottages 4 of which contain a loft which includes two twin-sized futons along with a king size bed on the ground floor. All the rooms have beautiful, marble-tiled bathrooms and shower/baths. The rooms face the ocean, the beautiful swimming pool, rice paddies, or the tropical gardens on the property. There are also two two-bedroom villas located on the property. Each can be rented wholly or separated into one-bedroom units. And there is one 3 bedroom private house available.On site is our beautiful, open-air,restaurant offering a full-service menu of delicious local Balinese and Indonesian cuisine. Discover the culture, beauty and delightful people of Bali while enjoying a truly unique adventure on this magical island! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Apa Kabar Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apa Kabar Villas Hotel Amed
- Apa Kabar Villas Amed, Bali