“Paradise is real. We were there.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
JohnChery...
“Paradise is real. We were there.”
Reviewed 21 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

WOW...
Words can't ever do this place justice. The photos try but still fall short.
We awoke every morning to sit on the balcony and watch the sun rise over Lombok. A breathtaking and timeless, dare I say, spiritual experience. As was the evenings Moon rise from the spa pool, pagoda or any one of the beautiful little terraced gardens you happened to be relaxing in.
Upon request the discrete yet attentive staff presented a breakfast of local chilled fruits. Other mornings we asked for local dishes and tried some stunning street food that restaurants didn't do.
The fishermen returning with their catches in their Sailng boats seem to appear from nowhere and for an hour they fill the panoramic vista. Just incredible.
Has to be seen and experienced. Not going to write much more because It's making me want to go back. (Already saving for another ten nights next year, but this time we are going to base ourselves at this amazing home for all of it.

Everyone was so so friendly
Bloody brilliant.

Oh and my good lady said the laudry service was impeccable and the bathrooms so so clean and well serviced.

This lovely couple really have created the closest thing we've ever seen to paradise. Well done both of you. See you again soon.

vibemaker
Paris, France
“The most magical place that I have ever stayed in Bali”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in July 2016

In the morning, I could see the sun rise above the ocean... I never saw such an amazing view. Peace and beauty together. In the night, I could see the moon light shining on me while I was enjoying the private jacuzzi... I felt like I was in Paradise. The owners are a lovely couple, in charge of a wellness center, I felt very grateful to enjoy their magical house overseeing the sea. The garden is also something ! Yes, I would definitely recommend this place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mel C
“A great relaxing time in a wonderful location”
Reviewed 3 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

My wife and I were following the coast road around the east of Bali through Amed towards Amplapura, a stunning drive.
it was getting a little late when we came across a "villa for rent" sign in the village of Aas.
We decided to take a look so walked through the double doors to find the villa which was nestled between beautiful terraced gardens, with a large oval shaped jacuzi in the middle of the main terrace.
The view to the front of the villa was breathtaking with a view of lombok/ Gili, plus 180 degree view of the ocean.
The villa is very spacious with 2 bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms, and there is a fully fitted kitchen should you want to cook for yourself.
We had a lovely nights sleep in the comfy bed and if you are an early bird like me you will be treated to the sun rising over lombok with a kaleidoscope sky.
You can also see the many local fishing boats returning from their nights work.
The friendly staff arrived to cook our breakfast and while i tucked into my bacon and eggs my wife enjoyed a traditional nazi goreng.
We were only going to stay for 1 night but loved it so much, and such good value we stayed for another 4 nights until our holiday was over

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the peace and tranquility offered by the location
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing