“A Hidden Gem”

Rb Kebob
Ranked #37 of 181 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I was informed about this place by my co-worker, so I decided to give it a try. This place seemed like a hole-in-the-wall and I was a little skeptical about the quality of the food. But once I stepped inside and saw the crowd, I knew they must be making something good....This place is an all family run restaurant, and everything is fresh, fresh, fresh. Their famous item is a kabob wrap, which is made from freshly made naan bread, and meat of your choice (Chicken Tikka, Beef Seesh), and toppings (veggies, shredded cheese, etc) and by the time you're done loading up the wrap, the size is huge! All kabob wraps come with a can of soda and all for around $7, which is a bargain for lunch. They also serve kabob platters (Choice of meat, salad, rice, & chickpea curry). Sometimes this place is slow, but please keep in mind this is due to the owners cooking everything when you order, so you get to enjoy fresh food.

Overall I am a big fan of this place, and I highly recommend that you give it a try.

Happy Eating :)

1  Thank jb_ta

Been to Rb Kebob? Share your experiences!