“Real Italians-Not So Much For Food”
Review of Starpazza - CLOSED

Starpazza
Towson, Maryland
“Real Italians-Not So Much For Food”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I think they are relying on their reputation and letting their food slip. The meat balls have a strange taste and not much flavor. The garlic bread seemed to have been made in the morning, flattened and then microwaved for the dinner. I've had better garlic bread in seafood restaurants.

My fiances spaghetti was under cooked one time and her lasagna was cold another time and tasted as though it had been sitting out all day.

Finally, they don't have a real bartender do you don't know how your drinks will be made. The drinks are also over priced for this type of restaurant.

Visited December 2013

“Amazing!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

I went there with my friends for hapoy hour last week. Best service I have had in towson, good food like the calamari that were like 5 bucks for the happy hour and the pizza is the best in town! Since then I ordered it twice for carry out!! Loving it!

baltimore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everything was good!!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

I went with my family for my birthday party ..was amazing experience ..the server was nice and polite..we had pizza ,fried calamari an Seafood Capri ..linguine pasta with shrimp, mussels,crab meat ,scallops and clams with marinara sauce... And for desert I had their Italian gelato ..chocolate chip and chocolate hazelnut .if you ask me if I would return ?? Yes ... Was wonderful experience for me and my family !!

Park City Ut
“NIce neighborhood place”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Four of us went here for dinner on a Sunday. We were early and no crowd. My wife had the Chicken Valdostana, which she had s had before. It was a large portion but a bit oily. I had the Veal Marsala which was a little scarce on the veal but otherwise good. The others had pasta meals which they enjoyed. Our Caesar salad had a tart taste to it. Overall it was nothing exceptional but OK and would return.

• Visited July 2013
Upstate NY
“Delicious Italian food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

This is a cute little restaurant, quiet and unassuming until you eat the food! House salad dressing was very tasty, and they give you a 'mini' gravy boat on the side so you can use as much as you want or need. I had spaghetti and Italian sausage that was perfectly cooked and seasoned. Companions had a different assortment of entrees that were tasty and good sized portions. The service was very good, even with a mix up with the bill, they were extremely polite and apologetic, which wasn't necessary but appreciated. This is a great restaurant and you will certainly enjoy your meal.