“A Cut Above”
Review of Starpazza - CLOSED

Starpazza
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I would rate Strapazza a cut above your typical Italian small business restaurant. While the interior looks like any pizza, pasta, etc place, the food seemed fresher and well-seasoned. My son had a salad which he liked a lot and I had eggplant parma which was pretty good. The place was clean and the staff was attentive. Not too bad for a typical Thursday lunch.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I go there once each month. Never disappointed. Plenty of seating and parking across the street or on the street (if you can find a spot). Friendly neighborhood place.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Have been going to Strapazza for years,actually ever since it opened. Their seafood pizza is my favorite pizza ever. The crust is delicious and the seafood is great. They put chopped clams,shrimp and calamari. Yum. I am addicted to it. We also enjoy their pasta dishes. Their seafood pastas are great. Loaded with seafood. My husband loves their eggplant Parmesan.

1  Thank Abby R
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I think they are relying on their reputation and letting their food slip. The meat balls have a strange taste and not much flavor. The garlic bread seemed to have been made in the morning, flattened and then microwaved for the dinner. I've had better garlic bread in seafood restaurants.

My fiances spaghetti was under cooked one time and her lasagna was cold another time and tasted as though it had been sitting out all day.

Finally, they don't have a real bartender do you don't know how your drinks will be made. The drinks are also over priced for this type of restaurant.

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

I went there with my friends for hapoy hour last week. Best service I have had in towson, good food like the calamari that were like 5 bucks for the happy hour and the pizza is the best in town! Since then I ordered it twice for carry out!! Loving it!