“Great food”
Review of Starpazza - CLOSED

Starpazza
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had mussels and they were very well prepared and delicious. The selection of wines was also very reasonably priced. I'd dine there again.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Lunch for small business, dinner with friends. I go there frequently for brunch with business partners.
Casual Italian restaurant and good culinary satisfaction; found what you'd expect from a Mediterranean cuisine is capable of preserving the Mediterranean flavors without too many temptations of "continentalization" food.
Prefer the rooms inside and not on the sidewalk where pedestrians can look in the pot.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My family has been going to Strapazza for years and ordering the same dishes (penne arrabiata and baked ziti), which is a testament to the consistency of the food quality. If you want to fill up on pasta or pizza in a casual atmosphere for a decent price, this is a great place to go. We still go to Strapazza to celebrate when everyone is back in town.

Only downside is that service has been uneven -- sometimes we get a good server and sometimes we get a dud. That doesn't dissuade us from coming back, however.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I would rate Strapazza a cut above your typical Italian small business restaurant. While the interior looks like any pizza, pasta, etc place, the food seemed fresher and well-seasoned. My son had a salad which he liked a lot and I had eggplant parma which was pretty good. The place was clean and the staff was attentive. Not too bad for a typical Thursday lunch.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I go there once each month. Never disappointed. Plenty of seating and parking across the street or on the street (if you can find a spot). Friendly neighborhood place.