“A musty puke smell that keeps you awake”
Review of Express Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
and 1 more site!
Express Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Towson
pittsburgh
“A musty puke smell that keeps you awake”
Reviewed 30 October 2009

Let me first say that I am not a Ramada Inn or Renaissance type. I don't have money to stay in nice places when I have to go out of town. I hit up Motel 6 or Super 8 and never feel disguested. I bring my own sheets, but for somebody that lived like a pig in college it doesn't effect me.

This place was the most disguesting, sickening, awful, hotel room that I have ever had. First I was sent to a room that wasn't even cleaned. I walked in with this plastic ghetto key that used like 10 holes drilled in it in a sequence that any 7th grader could reproduce in shop class. and almost puked. The stained bed sheets from the last guest were still on the bed, the toilet with a turd in it, beer bottles everywhere, sickening stained towles laying around. After almost vomiting I went back down to demand a new room.

The new room looked like it had somebody atleast go in and attempt to clean. It was awful. The bottom of the shower had brown scum on it. I cursed myself for not bring sandles. The toilet, sheets, floor all had shady stains. The room just penetrated with this musty puke smell. It was so ghetto that they literally had those pine tree car air fresheners stashed around the room to help mask the awful foul smell. I couldn't bring my clothes in my apartment because they still reak like I pulled them out of a sewage treatment plant. I woke up around 3 and was just gagging, and deciding to almost go sleep in my car. I could keep decribing more and more of this foul and awful experience. Don't stay here. 65 bucks is insulting for this place. A homeless man wouldn't stay here for free.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
8 Thank yinzerdude

Travellers are raving about these Towson hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel
Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
#2 of 3 in Timonium

Been to Express Inn? Share your experiences!