Comfort Inn Towson
US$249
US$175
US$134
US$130
All reviewsmake your own wafflesroom was cleanyogurtlate checkwould stay here againbaltimore areanickinterstatemd
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Always clean, staff very friendly. Always there to help with local directions and suggestions. Many times as let us into our room prior to normal check in time. Very courteous and on top of everything. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: The staff is very helpful to suit any of your needs if special amenities are required or service do not hesitate to ask they will surely accommodate you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2013

From the moment I checked in to the time of check out I had a VERY pleasant experience. Was greeted nicely when I arrived and experienced a nice, clean room with peace and quiet during my stay. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Nick is a very nice person to deal with at this motel and I appreciate his professionalism. I would stay at this motel at any time I get back to the area and highly recommend this motel to anyone.
A 5 star experience from start to finish!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We stay at a lot of Comfort Suites, due to the nature of our job.....we stayed at this comfort suites and felt very uncomfortable....we felt the place was not very secure. Our Generator that was attached to our trailer was stolen, the trailer was parked outside in front of the lobby. The front desk was not very helpful...thank goodness we had a safe in the room to lock up our valuables. I know when stay at hotels you take a risk, but it would be nice if they would try to minimize that risk......the cameras they had did not even cover the whole parking lot.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank tiredpuppy
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I generally stay at another hotel when I'm in the area, but thought I try somewhere new and I'm glad I did. I arrived quite a bit before official check-in time, however the hotel staff graciously allowed me an early room. The accomodations were very nice and spotlessly clean. A nice breakfast is, including bacon, eggs, and fresh fruit is served daily. This is my new "go to" place when I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The staff here is great and very helpful. The rooms are clean and very nice. It is easy on and off the interstate. Stayed 5 nights and will stay here again. If you need anything the staff is so helpful and will help you any way they can.

Room Tip: I will stay here again