“Breakfast”
Review of Comfort Inn Towson

Comfort Inn Towson
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Towson
Reviewed 21 August 2014

This hotel had wonderful beds, very comfortable. The rooms were very nice as well. As far as the breakfast, my only complaint was there was no butter on both days that we were there, you have toast and no butter, or waffles and no butter to put on them. Regular milk would have been nice as well. Also the Wifi kept going off in the rooms,

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Booked online never having stayed here before.I previously thought Comfort Inns were middle of the road,not this one.As soon as we walked in I told my wife we are in trouble with that odor.The room had old beat up furnishings,and did not feel safe in this area.You get what you pay for was never truer.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We recently stayed at this property for four nights. The room was small but very clean. Everything worked properly. I like interior corridors so this feature appealed to me. The breakfast was very good. They had good scrambled eggs, bacon, yogurt, fresh fruit, waffles, and the usual baked items. I had two complaints, one minor and one major. The minor complaint was that none of the rooms have a microwave or refrigerator. You can have these placed in your room for an extra $10.00 per day. The major complaint involved housekeeping. We returned to our room one afternoon to find that housekeeping left our door open after cleaning the room. Anyone could have walked in and stolen our things. This is unacceptable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ChipB8
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Let me begin by stating the obvious to anyone reading this: There is a reason the price for this hotel is substantially lower than the surrounding hotels. I knew this going in, but because this is where my department made me stay, I did not have a choice. If you do have a choice, choose another hotel, spend the extra money.
Pros: Staff is friendly, hot/cold breakfast with decent choices, plenty of coffee available
Cons: The rooms are extremely worn, bathroom had a vent fan hanging out of it's box, tub faucet was ripped from wall leaking water, room had a damp musty smell, 1st floor had a terrible foul odor, exercise room has almost no equipment, under staffed all the time, tv reception is terrible, wifi was nonexistent most of the time, the room was extremely small
One final thought, from my understanding, this hotel houses people who are "under protection". The police were called every night I was here. The first night a junkie was flipping out in the lobby, the second night a husband/boyfriend showed up to find the partner who was hiding from him abusing her. This is the explanation from the police both nights. Please consider your options.

Room Tip: Never sacrifice quality for price
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Tony L
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The room had a musty smell and the carpet was damp had to walk around with shoes on.the curtains would not close all the way so we had the light from the parking lot shining in our room all night around 330 in the morning we had guys standing around our window working on a diesel motor and shining the head lights in to our room, the whole interior of the place looked like something out of the 80s I would not recommend this place to anyone

Room Tip: I don't think there are any good rooms
1  Thank shady3
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Interior and exterior of hotel was clean. Room, beds and linen were all clean. Room was quiet resulting in a good nights sleep. Breakfast was fresh delicious and conviently laid out. My only criticism of the room is the way the furnitures are laid out. Can hardly see tv if sitting at desk.

Room Tip: A pool is in the back of hotel
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I didn't stay in this hotel and it may be nice but after talking to the man at the desk I would not stay here ever! Does he not know he is to help and serve people? He was rude and hang up on me. I just wanted to know if I had a reservation at the hotel, He wouldn't tell me anything. Said I did but he couldn't tell me any thing and hang up!!! Turns out I didn't and now I will not. I did call the supervisor and hope he will be told this wasn't good business.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
2 mi away
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#1 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
#2 of 3 in Timonium

Been to Comfort Inn Towson? Share your experiences!