“Love all the new changes and it is definitely Value for your buck..”
Review of Days Inn Towson

Days Inn Towson
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Towson
Fort Madison, Iowa
“Love all the new changes and it is definitely Value for your buck..”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I have been staying at the Days Inn off and on for the past several months and I am happy to say that I can see major changes have taken place over those months. First of all they are under new management which is like a breath of fresh air. They have been consistently making improvements to the property, not to mention the room cleanliness has improved tremendously. I am very impressed with this last visit.
They offer a hot deluxe breakfast each morning which is included in the room rate…nice added bonus. The staff is outstanding and very helpful to assist when needed. I would highly recommend the Days Inn Towson if you are looking for quality accommodations…great value… with exceptional customer service.

Room Tip: In the summer I prefer rooms not facing the pool area as I like to sleep a little later.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I've had one of the most pleasant stays at the Days Inn in Towson Md I recently came into town to visit family and had my 9 month old with me I was leery of staying at any hotel as the bed bug outbreaks seem to be a problem even at the most expensive hotels but i must say my room was bed bug free super clean and cozy and above all the staff was great they made me and my baby feel at home and i would without a doubt give them a 5 out of 5 and would recommend the Days Inn in Towson Md to anybody who ask Truly a wonderful establishment

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank SupaMOMMY
Bronx, New York
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I reserved 2 rooms for this family trip. Which I found a good bargain on the price. When we got to the hotel, the front desk lady was very nice. Check in was very quick and had no problems with the reservation. The only problem was when we got to one of our rooms, the ac wasn't working properly but was quickly fixed. Called for extra shampoo and soap, and these were sent to our room in 2mins. I wasn't expecting a 4 start hotel but I can't complaint for their service. The food however, wasn't that bad. I WOULD'VE LIKED FREE REFILL ON THE DRINKS. Other than that my family and I enjoyed our stay at the hotel. We loved the pool and they were constantly checking the water for cleaninless. In addition, the hotel location was perfect. A lot of restaurants close by, we ordered from the pizza hut next door for delivery and it only took them about 20 mins. I would go back to this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Tamara A
Seattle
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We'd come from the west coast for a wedding and another big event, but that 2nd event was canceled, so we had a week to spend around in Baltimore with all the time in the world to find a place to stay. After one too expensive night elsewhere, and a NIGHTMARE at a supposedly 3-star motel (according to hotwire, where the cops actually arrived aand warned us away!!!), we found this place, and have stayed 5 nights! My husband & I both have bad backs, and this king size bed made us very comfortable, with nice full pillows. They have a FREE breakfast, including eggs, hash browns, scrapple (never had this before, interesting alternative to sausage) fruit, toast, coffee, juice, the works! Granted, if it's crowded, it may be a bit slow to be served, but it was a genuine pleasure! There's laundry facilities, which, due to our extended stay, was invaluable, a nice pool, and a pool (billiards) table, as well as exercise room. No elevator, and not all rooms have fridges, but despite that, ours was nicely appointed, with granite sink and coffee maker with free coffee & etc. Our room had a hair dryer, iron with ironing board, and even its own safe. One of the best features is a strong, reliable free wi-fi!

Having read the other reviews, here, I can only say that when they assume that people are not customers enjoying the night facilities, they appear to be making a mistaken assumption born of unfortunate bias.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Christy C
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 16 June 2012

It is beyond me how my girlfriend convinced me to sleep here for the night...I think it had something to do with driving straight from Orlando, FL to Baltimore on a Penske truck that would only go 50 mph (we had a job to do in Jersey). I laugh about the experience now but at the time I wanted to break down in tears. This place was REPULSIVE. There was a blood stain on the bed sheets and house keeping tried to break into the room at 5am (what?!). The absolute WORST part of it was the weird sawing/jack hammer noises in the room adjacent to us at 2am... I am sure there were a couple of meth labs and a few Dexter's hard at work in this place. Baltimore's finest, I am sure. You must be a very brave person to even consider staying here...

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Towson hotels

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We came to Bmore from DC for a church social Saturday night and the service that followed Sunday morning. Booked on Hotwire, best rate so no refund. Crowds of guys & "ladies" LOITERING IN THE ENTRANCE & LOBBY AS IF "TRANSACTING BUSINESS" while MUSIC BLASTED from the adjacent BAR/restaurant. What a DIRTY, BROKEN-DOWN hole in the wall, EXCUSE FOR A HOTEL!!!! Dirty Walls; Caked on Dirt & Grease on the furniture; Torn & Worn Linen; Moldy, Filthy Bathroom; Dirty Rusty Leaky iron; Stained Peeling Popcorn Ceiling; Broken Lamp... They copied my bank card so I now have to cancel/replace it and then update accounts, that auto debit from this card acc. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank jenn t
Totowa, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 November 2011

We came down for a gymnastics meet in Md. from NJ. My coahces checked in and there were what looked like working ladies in the lobby, raoches in the rooms. We promptly checked out and went to Marriott Courtyard in Towson. I am now fighting to get my money back. I WOULD NEVER STAY IN ANY RAMADA INN AGAIN ESPECIALLY NOT THIS ONE

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys
Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys
#29 of 66 in Baltimore

Been to Days Inn Towson? Share your experiences!