We were so lucky to stumble into this place on a rainy day! It was just what we needed :-) sasha and her staff are so friendly and helpful it was refreshing. Staying here for a week was the best thing we did in Bali! I could live in that mezzanine bungalow forever. Perfect for yoga upstairs or outside and the bar area is so comfy and relaxing. Homemade bread with breakfast and an amazing view of mt. Agung which you can't miss at sunset. All set in a lovely little town with good cheap eats and Krishna playing live music with mates next door, you just feel comfortable in no time! Sasha is an inspiration and was so great to talk to.
...And as joyous as new babies are just cross your fingers that no new births occur (which causes massive and interesting celebration) during your stay ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lily Amed is a charming eco-friendly, clean beach-front bungalows with a large garden. We have full views of Mt.Agung ( Bali's tallest mountain ), views of rolling hills, and of course crystal clear Bali sea right on our door step. We believe in smart & long-term sustainable living and providing travellers with a close to nature, rustic quiet retreat to chill- out listening to the sea and feeling the cool sea breeze. In the lounge facing the sea we have, hammocks, swivel chair and a large day bed to relax in. We provide self- service drinks fridge, self - service hot drinks making facilities on "Honour system" . So you have Home From Home feeling here. We also provide 4 beach recliners ( with thick 100% cotton filled mattresses with covers ) , picnic mats, and 3 yoga mats with home- made cotton covers for comfort and hygiene purposes. Guests can use any of these self- service items FREE of charge. We private gazebos where guests can sit and view sunset over My.Agung. Due to the luscious flower and fruit gardens you will find the temperature is cooler here. All our rooms have multiple fans, and multiple windows to have a good night sleep.more ceiling fans installed recently ( September 2015 ) for extra cooling effect. Over all I can honestly say every week I get requests from my guest to extend their stay. Sasha ( owner ) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Lily Amed Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lily Amed Beach Bungalows Hotel Karangasem
- Lily Amed Beach Bungalows Bali/Karangasem