“Perfect dive company”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Perfect dive company”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I was always dream of diving in the deep ocean therefore I couldn't miss diving in Indonesia, where was famous for beautiful beach. And I chose Bali dive tours to try this thrilling experience.
And this lived up to my expectation. My girlfriend and I had wonderful moment here. The service were good. I received step by step direction so I easily knew how to dive.
If you are an adventurous person, then you should try this.

Visited April 2013

London, United Kingdom
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Incredible personal dive tours...professional, safe and friendly. English, German, Spanish...Personal tours and dives!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Andy and Roser are by far the best dive guides in the area. If you are there for a short period, or even want to spend time diving all over Bali then Bali Dive Tours is the way to go! DO NOT THINK ABOUT GOING ANYWHERE ELSE!!!! They can tailor make your idea dive safari all over Bali. They know the best spots but more importantly how to avoid all the thousands of other divers that are there.
I have never dived with anyone so passionate about their diving or their company! If you want small Macro or big they will find you whatever you want, Mola Mola, Harlequin Shrimps, Ghost Pipefish, Frogfish the size of your fingernail, Rhinopeas, Blue ringed octopus...the list is endless, all within 9 days of diving all over the island.
You will never be with large groups and you will always get the best service available. As an Instructor myself i know the importance of safety and this is always foremost in their minds. While i was there i noticed most of the other dive companies "cutting corners". This is never the case with Bali Dive Tours. Also with many local guides' care of the reef and reef creatures is appalling, prodding poking and sometimes even capturing fish and shrimp for the enjoyment of their divers! Some of the stories are horrific! You can even see corals where local dive guides have even written their names in, obviously trying to impress their new divers This will never happen with them, and they are passionate about everything underwater!

Simply the best dive company in Bali and they can organize whatever you want. Dive with them!!!!

Visited August 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Andy Shingler will give you the most memorable, 5 star dive vacation you'll ever have!”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My husband and I used Andy Shingler as a dive guide for a 2 1/2 week vacation. He selected amazing dives sites for us each day according to the weather and current, he was efficient and attentive helping me into the water for each dive, and he brought so many amazing finds to our attention during our dives. As a person, Andy is friendly but was so respectful to give my husband and I our space. He was helpful in that he answered questions even before I thought to ask him, and he arranged almost everything we needed. He was helpful in planning our whole vacation from beginning to end. One highlight of our dives was seeing a few mimic octopi (my goal in diving Bali!) that Andy found for us. We plan to do this same vacation again this summer and to use Andy again, and I know with certainty it will be another 5 star dive vacation for us. That's why we're doing it again. WIthout reservation, I can give Andy Shingler my highest recommendation.

Visited January 2012
Espoo, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Karangasem beachfront has unique offering for snorkelling, diving and sea trips on a trimaran.”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Hotel reservation for local guided taksi trip. I chose a chartered trip of 10 hour well worth the 750 000 rps. for a whole-day-trip. Bali is well more than Denpasar and Sanur Beach with more natural beauty elsewhere accessible.

Visited December 2011
Madrid, Spain
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great diving experience!!”
Reviewed 7 August 2011

It has been very exiting diving around Amed with Andy and Roser!! it is an adventure discovering the wonders of the ocean in this part of the world with them, as they can take you to places most people didn't hear of, and point you out an amazing wild life... I learn many things with them!
I felt very secure with them, they are very professional!
I hope I will be back soon!

Visited February 2011