“Dreamy!”
Review of Spa Alila Manggis

Spa Alila Manggis
More attraction details
Owner description: At Spa Alila, we are committed to providing unique treatments from the heart, blending ancient Asian healing techniques with age-old beauty recipes featuring the curative benefits of fresh, natural, quality ingredients. Trained in anatomical physiology, massage, meditation and service, our local therapists combine the latest organic nutrition and health knowledge with the most essential element - warm, genuine care that flows from the heart through the hands, to stimulate, rejuvenate, balance and relax your mind and body. From facials to aromatherapy massages, our spa experiences are presented in the haven of two outdoor spa bales located right on the grounds of the Pandan Forest, facing the sea, allowing nature to soothe you towards total relaxation.
Marazion, United Kingdom
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 229 helpful votes
“Dreamy!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Delightful staff, who have been excellently trained, and offer wonderful massage by the beach, with a delicious range of oils to choose from!

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Brussels, Belgium
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unforgettable”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Getting a Balinese style massage can be done all over, but lying down by the sea, listening to nothing other than the beautiful sounds of the waves.. it was really a wonderful experience..

Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A little bit of Heaven”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The treatments at Alila Manggis are wonderful, especially the massage in the bale by the sea. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore really adds to the atmosphere and the relaxation. We love everything about Alila Manggis, try the ginger and lemongrass tea by the pool after your treatment, followed by a delicious meal in Salt restaurant!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank LeeLoves2Travel
Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Spa Magic”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Cool towels, cold fragrant tea, heralds an experience we won't forget. The massage room looks out over the sea and the soft wind seemed to add to the enjoyment of the the reflexology treatment I had. My husband had the full Balinese massage and just coming from Japan where he had had a similar treatment he said this was far superior. My next visit was for a manicure. Another pampering and a terrific experience, with nails beautifully done. After a week they still look good. If there is a criticism, the nail polishes are quite bright and not my usual choice, but remember this is Bali and holiday time! Jean

Visited July 2013
Perth, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Beachside Bliss”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

As a guest at the hotel I was aware of the beachside treatment rooms and I couldn't wait to try them out. The staff were lovely! My daughter and I were greeted with cool towels and a cold spiced tea. The treatment starts with a foot wash, a basin filled with aromatics such as lemon grass and Bali limes. I had a hot stone massage which was warming and very, very soothing, particularly as you can hear the ocean just metres away. My therapist Tini was wonderful, she made me feel comfortable within minutes. My daughter had a 2 hour treatment and was equally impressed with her therapist.

The spa create their own oil blends and sell all their products which we felt were reasonably priced and a lovely way to remember our time here.

We highly recommend a treatment here. It's a little pricier than Bali standard but well worth it.

Visited June 2013