“Bliss in Bali”
other traveller has booked this property
Our stunning pool with water fall and floating flamingo
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our stunning pool with water fall and floating flamingo
Amazing massive pool with sun all day and it's own waterfall
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

g_finknot...
London, United Kingdom
“Bliss in Bali”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Beautiful 3 bedroom villa, gorgeously decorated with an incredible pool to laze away sunny days. It's the perfect place for a family or group of friends.
The location is great. It's in Umalas which is a lovely area, very green and restful. Near peaceful rice paddies and not far from the beach or the buzz of Seminyak.
Cannot recommend Villa Madu highly enough.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Jan 2018
Thanks so much for staying with us and we hope to host you again soon!
ernestogh...
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
“Great value short stay in Bali”
Reviewed 1 January 2018 for a stay in March 2017

We had a lovely stay for 4 nights here in a 3 bedroom villa with a delightful private swimming pool. Our maid, Made was very helpful and shopped for our breakfast for a modest fee.
We had no car, but taxis are inexpensive and reliable. Lovely friendly , clean restaurant Nook a short country lane walk away.

1 Jan 2018
Thanks so much for your kind feedback and it was a pleasure to host you, hope to see you again!
klbrislan...
Lawson, Australia
“Fabulous villa”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This place is Villa perfection! Spacious and beautifully appointed. Huge pool ( and I mean huge!), delightful Balinese / French style and stylish touches throughout. I have stayed in many villas here in Bali and this one is simply superb. Three bedrooms so perfect for family or friends. The staff are wonderful and the food served for breakfast is delicious. You’ll not regret staying here - this place is truly a slice of paradise.

1 Jan 2018
Thanks so much Kim it was an absolute pleasure to host you and you`re welcome back anytime!
Anggita I
“The most beautiful villa comfy and cozy”
Reviewed 30 December 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I stayed in Villa Madu with my family for 2 days and it was an amazing experience! I literally fell in love with all the details in the villa, every corner is thoughtfully designed to make your stay more enjoyable! It’s far more beautiful than what shown in the pictures! I would definitely love to go back to stay there!

1 Jan 2018
Thanks so much Anggita it was a pleasure to host you and your family and you and your family and we hope to have you back again soon!
Adeline K
“Wish to stay here forever”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This villa is sure amazed us. The pool is really big, the room is really nice and comfortable. Everything is very clean and neat. I'm too lazy to go out and this place is perfect, I can just stay at villa all day and chill. Overall, I think I found the perfect place to stay when I travel to Bali.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Jul 2017
Thanks Adeline it was our pleasure to host you and hope to see you again!
Anna K
Geelong
“What a great place for a holiday!”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My stay at Villa Madu in Umalas was like a dream. Quiet location tucked away from the tourists yet just a few mins on the scooter to some of the best dining in Bali and 5min to the beach. Massages and spa treatments delivered to the villa with ease, the maid was so friendly and made us an excellent brekky each day. The villa is stylishly decorated and very spacious with a huge pool and yard. Really can't wait to go back!

23 May 2017
Thanks for staying with us Anna, it was a pleasure to host you and I hope we see you again sometime!
sasyaveru...
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Take Me Baack!”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

What an EXCEPTIONAL place! There are two places in the world where I can truly relax; this is one of them.
The villa has, three bedrooms fairy-tale garden, largest pool with pink flamingo that's my fav!!! If you want the ultimate vacation, this is the place. This was my second time, and i wish i was already back there now.

23 May 2017
Many thanks Sasya it was a pleasure to host you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing