Dewani Villa
Putu Bali Villa and Spa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$64
Grand Balisani Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$68
Agoda.com
Villa Kayu Raja(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$90
Kokonut Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$60
Agoda.com
The Lokha Umalas Villas & Spa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$109
Agoda.com
Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$151
Kampoeng Villa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$95
US$24
TripAdvisor
Villa Bali Asri Batubelig(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$250
Hotels.com
The Santai(Kerobokan)
US$654
US$361
Agoda.com
All reviewsoutdoor showerlovely resortroom was spaciousrice fieldshidden paradisetea coffeeour night stayout of the waythe hustle and bustlequiet areanice poolour honeymoondaily breakfastsamuelairportkutataxi
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We just left Dewani a couple hours ago and I was so impressed and appreciative of everybody there that I am taking time at the airport to write a rave review. First, everything you read about Made's pancakes - TRUE. Best pancakes EVER. Worth staying at Dewani just for those! But on top of that, the staff is amazing and so friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Joko went out of his way to see if I could get a dress repaired, they had laundry done for us while we were out exploring the island, they arranged day trips for us (at incredibly affordable prices - $50 for the entire day!). Adi, Suriya & Gede took us each on a day trip and all 3 were fantastic drivers/guides. We did what we wanted on the first 2 day trips (Amed snorkeling is so worth the drive out there and the monkey forest can't be missed!) and the 3rd we did their organized tour which was also great and worth it to see the UNESCO rice fields in Jatiluwih. Overall I cannot say enough good things about Dewani villa. They took us to dinner, the corner store or Seminyak beach for free as well as the airport pickup and drop off. We arrived on a VERY early flight (6:30am) but they picked us up, Made made us breakfast as soon as we got to the villa, and then they let us check in early so we could get some sleep straight away. Bali is beautiful and the island is nice, but honestly the only reason I'm considering returning is because of the staff and serenity at Dewani villa. I would give the resort 10 stars if I could. One of the best stays of my life, seriously! The rooms are big and spacious and very clean. It's really all about the staff, though. I liked how far it was from the beach after traveling to Kuta - that area is just pure tourist trap and so overly crowded. Dewani is like the perfect paradise away from the hustle & bustle of the island. Do yourself a favor and book with Dewani. :)

Room Tip: We were in room 301 and had a fantastic stay. I think all the rooms are equally quiet. If you can, get the suite - it has a jacuzzi apparently!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joy_loves_traveling
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Dewani villa is a perfect little getaway spot. Quiet, clean, serene... With friendly, helpful staff... It's all one could ask for when vacationing.
We originally thought we had the place to ourselves, but soon learned even with all villas occupied, the resort stays quiet and relaxed.
I personally appreciated the van drop off service provided into Seminyak (which we used daily), the breakfast served each morning, and the beautifully kept grounds.
For those wanting to escape the day to day grind and surrender to a Balinese getaway, this is the perfect spot.
In fact we just booked a return trip for October.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Our family rented 3 rooms at Dewani for 9 days. We were celebrating our 25 years anniversary in Bali. Our stay at the traditional balinese Dewani was very pleasant. Big clean and spacious rooms and with the most serviceminded staff you can ever imagine. The staff made it an unforgettable holiday - Always helpfull and with the answer "no problem". Surprised us with a big beautiful cake on our wedding Day and decorated our room with flowers all over. When we returned to the hotel from a trip it felt like coming home, a place to relax and enjoy yourself. We will never forget Dewani with it's wonderful staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Wonderful friendly staff, gorgeous room, massive round bath, own provate terrace, super outside pool. Very peaceful, but not too far from Seminyak or Kuta. The free shuttle is a bonus. Particularaly impressed that after leaving my bikini there, I asked if they could post it to Sanur, however the very next day they hand delivered it by 10am! Must have been more than a 40 mins drive via scooter. Their kindness was very much appreciated. What a wonderful way to start off my Bali adventures.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My Girlfriend and I started our SE Asia Trip with this hotel.
It is a very cute Hotel with Bungalows and comfortable beds. We loved the open air shower!
The hotel staff is attentive and friendly and we had a nice time.
Unfortunately there is no beach, therefore we only stayed one night.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple